Started on: 07-15-2008 02:28 AM
Replies: 17
Last post by: mrfiero on 07-16-2008 11:59 PM
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2008 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
OK.....I was at the junkyard today looking for stuff for my Bugeye and I found an '84 Fiero with a fiberglass whaletale spoiler and an Indy style over the roof scoop. The whale tale looks just like the one on Raydars Formula (see pic). I have no idea who made it and since I am not an expert on fiberglass I can't say what quality the work is either. The paint is horrible (black) and it may need a little refinishing here and there. I will be posting pictures in the morning.

The scoop resembles the Indy scoop used on the Pace cars, but it is not quite the same. You will have to look at the pictures to see what I mean (again, I will post them in the morning).

Here is a pic of Raydars car. The spoiler looks identical to this one:

Not sure what they're worth......I was thinking $100 for the pair (plus shipping).

[This message has been edited by mrfiero (edited 07-15-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2008 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
Oh yeah......I also picked up a couple of short shifter arms out of teh '84 Fieros. These will work in all Fieros with manual transmissions and is good for an approximate 1" drop in height. $16 each (includes shipping). Pics in the morning!

***SHIFTERS ARE SOLD*** I will see about getting more this week, but nowadays it's a crap shoot if any junkyards have Fieros.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2008 06:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:
Not sure what they're worth......I was thinking $100 for the pair (plus shipping).

That's a good price.
Last time I looked, those spoilers were nearly $300, new.
I paid ~$150 for the last used one I picked up for a friend. Came with a decklid bolted to it, though.
lacelles

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2008 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lacellesClick Here to visit lacelles's HomePageSend a Private Message to lacellesDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in the Indy scoop, depending on the price and with a picture... Let me know how much?

------------------
-- 1997 Grand Prix GTP
Mods: none
-- 1987 Fiero GT 3800SC
Mods: Custom PCM, 3.4" pulley, ZZP TB Spacer, 180 T-stat, Magnaflow muffler, AeroForce and A/F Ratio gauge, K&N, No-Cat

http://www.lacelle.ca

[This message has been edited by lacelles (edited 07-15-2008).]

IROCTAFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2008 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IROCTAFIEROSend a Private Message to IROCTAFIERODirect Link to This Post
PM sent about shifter
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2008 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a shifter.

Would you have any way of getting the spoiler to the 25th by any chance?
MRJ

Feedback score:    (36)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2008 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRJClick Here to visit MRJ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MRJDirect Link to This Post
I'd take the spoiler from you if you want to ship. Or both the scoop and the spoiler. I can accept greyhound too if you want to ship that way. Thanks
Matt Jackson
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2008 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
As promised (albeit a bit later than planned).....here are the pics. It appears as though the spoiler is pretty well built and is sturdy. It is nicked up and will need some refinishing, but is generally sound. The stud in the middle is bent and one of the corners is missing a stud, so a little beit of work there will be necessary too. The pics should show what I mean.

The scoop looks like it might have been home made. It is thinner than the spoiler and doesn't look like it was as well built.

Pics!

mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2008 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

mrfiero

8996 posts
Member since Mar 99

Originally posted by lacelles:

I'm interested in the Indy scoop, depending on the price and with a picture... Let me know how much?

Take a look at the pics and LMK if it is something that you want. The price is contingent on what I get for the spoiler.

Originally posted by IROCTAFIERO:

PM sent about shifter

PM replied to!

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:

I'll take a shifter.

Would you have any way of getting the spoiler to the 25th by any chance?

I think I have both shifters sold, but I will add you to the list (I should be able to find more of these soon). BTW.....I'm not sure I will be going to the 25th show, but if I do I will likely drive my Bugeye Sprite, so not much room for a spoiler.

Originally posted by MRJ:

I'd take the spoiler from you if you want to ship. Or both the scoop and the spoiler. I can accept greyhound too if you want to ship that way. Thanks
Matt Jackson

I my have the spoiler & scoop sold individually......if those sales fall through then they are yours. I have no problem shipping Greyhound.....whichever way you want them shipped would be fine with me.

FieroFanatic13

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2008 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:

Oh yeah......I also picked up a couple of short shifter arms out of teh '84 Fieros. These will work in all Fieros with manual transmissions and is good for an approximate 1" drop in height. $16 each (includes shipping). Pics in the morning!

These go for nearly double this on e-gay, so grab 'em people!
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2008 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroFanatic13:

These go for nearly double this on e-gay, so grab 'em people!

They've been grabbed! The two I have are spoken for with 2 people in line after that. I hope to get a few more this week, but no guarantees.
PFF
System Bot
lacelles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2008 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lacellesClick Here to visit lacelles's HomePageSend a Private Message to lacellesDirect Link to This Post
PM sent for scoop
lacelles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2008 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lacellesClick Here to visit lacelles's HomePageSend a Private Message to lacellesDirect Link to This Post

lacelles

298 posts
Member since Nov 2004
Payment sent for the roof scoop
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2008 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
Scoop is sold and sale is pending for the spoiler.

Thanks guys!
Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2008 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post
damn i want that scoop!!!!! it looks amazing!!! pm me if you wanna sell it
IROCTAFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2008 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IROCTAFIEROSend a Private Message to IROCTAFIERODirect Link to This Post
Paypal Sent for shifter!
MRJ

Feedback score:    (36)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2008 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRJClick Here to visit MRJ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MRJDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent. .. I'm getting a whaletail. . . .
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2008 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
Thanks everyone! All of the parts listed in this thread have been sold. I will be hitting more junkyards this weekend, so hopefully I find some more neat stuff.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock