Started on: 07-13-2008 06:44 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: project34 on 07-17-2008 07:48 PM
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2008 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for the black, plastic EGR valve cover that snaps on. I had one for many years, but it has disappeared. Would like to find one with no gouges, cracks, etc., as I show my car quite often. PM me with price, as I'll probably forget I even placed this ad! Thanks in advance!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Electrathon

Feedback score:    (39)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 254
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2008 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM
litespd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2008 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
PM replied to, and Paypal funds sent!
project34

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2008 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Direct Link to This Post
I too am looking for the black, plastic EGR valve cover that snaps on, and would like to find one with no gouges, cracks, etc. Please PM me with the price, and the information I'll need to order from you via PayPal.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2008 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

I had no idea what you guys were talking about so I had to do a search here to see what this cover was.

Now I know...

Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2008 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, but that was my last one. I go off and on the the wrecking yard but these covers have got a lot harder to find in the last year or so.

They do make the valve look a lot better.
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2008 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
I'll keep my eyes open for these covers too.....I frequent the junkyards about once a week, so if I see any I'll grab them.
IROCTAFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2008 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IROCTAFIEROSend a Private Message to IROCTAFIERODirect Link to This Post
I will keep my eyes peeled for one. i saw one not too long ago at the junkyard
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2008 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Electrathon:

They do make the valve look a lot better.

I agree with you, Electrathon. That's definitely the source of my interest in one.

Originally posted by mrfiero:

I'll keep my eyes open for these covers too.....I frequent the junkyards about once a week, so if I see any I'll grab them.

Originally posted by IROCTAFIERO:

I will keep my eyes peeled for one. i saw one not too long ago at the junkyard

Thanks, mrfiero and IROCTAFIERO. That would be appreciated.

Originally posted by Patrick:

Kudos to Patrick for posting the above picture which shows everyone what one of these circular, vented, black plastic EGR covers looks like.

As I mentioned before, if anyone finds one with no gouges, cracks, etc., please PM me with the price, and the information I'll need to order from you via PayPal.

Thanks.

Electrathon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2008 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
litespd, your cover is in the mail.

If people are looking for these at the yard, there are two styles of them. Make sure you get the one pictured, as they are differant sizes. They come on a number of different GM cars in the 80's. From small to big and in all GM makes.
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2008 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Electrathon:

If people are looking for these at the yard, there are two styles of them. Make sure you get the one pictured....

Electrathon makes a very good point here. There are different styles of these EGR valve covers. Like the others, the EGR valve cover pictured above never came stock from the factory on a Fiero. However, the EGR valve cover pictured above does fit a Fiero V6 quite nicely. The others do not.

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock