Indy Fender Emblems by boysatt
Started on: 07-12-2008 11:38 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: maryjane on 07-27-2008 12:24 AM
boysatt

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2008 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattDirect Link to This Post
I got a pair of Indy fender emblems, they were on my 87 GT and after I painted it I decided not to put them back on. They are obviously used but in very nice condition, some pitting in the chrome but very hard to see unless you have it 5 inches from your face. All the colors look nice. I will polish and install new 3M tape on them, so they should almost be like new. Not sure what they are worth, but open to offers. I wouldn't mind keeping them, but figured I would throw them out there if there is a indy owner with missing emblems.

Mike

------------------
Blue 1987 GT, Black 1987 GT, Yellow T-top 1986 GT
www.FierosandMore.com This is a link to my personal web site, has pictures of all my projects and parts for sale.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2008 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXDirect Link to This Post
I am an Indy owner missing 1 of the two emblems. I don't know what they're worth either... $30+shipping?
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2008 03:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post
I would make an offer but since my Indy has them I'll let Indy owners who don't have them buy them. Would love to have one (or a smaller version) for my keychain, though...
Paul
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2008 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Bump--to keep it on pg 1. Are these emblems sold?
skoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2008 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skoonSend a Private Message to skoonDirect Link to This Post
sent a pm lemme know thanx skoon

------------------
84 gt project
86 gt project
84 daily
The junk yard is my zen garden
Future build "Ghost of Indy" i hope

boysatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2008 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattDirect Link to This Post
Well I have 3 offers for $75 for the pair, so how do I decide who to sell to? Or should I just throw them on Ebay?
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2008 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by boysatt:

Well I have 3 offers for $75 for the pair, so how do I decide who to sell to? Or should I just throw them on Ebay?

Sell to the first person to offer $75.
Paul
skoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2008 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skoonSend a Private Message to skoonDirect Link to This Post
ill go 80 make it easy lol

------------------
84 gt project
86 gt project
84 daily
The junk yard is my zen garden
Future build "Ghost of Indy" i hope

bamman

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2008 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bammanSend a Private Message to bammanDirect Link to This Post
You said you were open to offers. I would say tell the people with the same offer in this case the three people that they are tied and if the 2nd and 3th people do not want to go higher, than you would be selling to the first offer of $75. I would also let the person with the first offer counter. I don't see you getting another 3 way tie.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2008 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
This is why it is sometimes better just to state a selling price to begin with. Skoon--you aren't the high bidder either, as some are making offers via pm and email. I'm one of them.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 07-14-2008).]

bamman

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2008 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bammanSend a Private Message to bammanDirect Link to This Post
I got the rear lid and wing off a Indy car last fall. At that time both front fenders and Indy emblems were still there.
PFF
System Bot
boysatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2008 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattDirect Link to This Post
emblems are sold pending payment

------------------
Blue 1987 GT, Black 1987 GT, Yellow T-top 1986 GT
www.FierosandMore.com This is a link to my personal web site, has pictures of all my projects and parts for sale.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Boysatt. They came yesterday.
They look great. Pos feedback left.

------------------
http://www.cafepress.com/pffshop
84 se auto-supposedly sold.
84 se 4 spd
88 4 cyl 5 spd
84 Indy #1578
84 Indy #1656

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C