Started on: 07-06-2008 04:20 AM
Replies: 3
Last post by: FierociousGT on 07-24-2008 07:41 AM
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2008 04:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post
One Driven Visions Extreme Extractor hood scoop for sale. New condition (meaning as received from Driven Visions). This is not a ready to paint item (obviously, since it needs to be blended into the hood), and came with two small chips in the gelcoat which can be seen in the pics (the dark spots). This is nothing that should affect the final installation. Considering recent tragic events, it is unlikely that you will be able to order more of these.

I bought it for my own project, but didn't realize the size of it until it arrived....it will interfere with some of my other plans. I am unsure whether or not modification to the front storage compartment would be required....it will be close...but even if it is it should be minor enough to not affect the sunroof storage.

I am asking same price as new....$99+ shipping, or I can deliver it to the 25th. They charged me $28 shipping on this plus my Mustang scoop....I don't know if I can get the same deal they did, but that should give you a starting point. It would ship in the same box it came in.

You can get info from their site in the link above...sorry the pics are so dark, not sure what went wrong.

[This message has been edited by CowsPatoot (edited 07-06-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2008 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post
Bump....there has to be someone that didn't get a chance to order this...
antinull.com

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for antinull.comSend a Private Message to antinull.comDirect Link to This Post
Sold ^_^
feedback left

[This message has been edited by antinull.com (edited 07-24-2008).]

FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2008 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post

I am unsure whether or not modification to the front storage compartment would be required..

I love this hood extractor... Yes you will have to cut about 1" to 1.5"... Very easy to cut that metal in the spare tire compartment. Here are some install notes.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/064185.html
http://centralfloridafieros...opic=3.msg189#msg189

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 07-24-2008).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock