MANY PARTS FOR SALE..... by nismokidd12
Started on: 07-01-2008 02:29 AM
Replies: 40
Last post by: max1 on 08-01-2008 10:13 PM
nismokidd12

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2008 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nismokidd12Send a Private Message to nismokidd12Direct Link to This Post
parts for all years i recently landed a garage full of parts from interior all the way to motor parts....i know i have the beechwood interior out of a 88 formula and a bunch of other parts..... let me know what u need and ill see if i have it
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Toms88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2008 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Toms88Click Here to visit Toms88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Toms88Direct Link to This Post
Looking for visors for '88 GT. Not sure of which gray. I heard it was the light one, but I have no preference. I replaced my headliner with a medium to dark gray so either shade will work if you have them.
Also WTB tail light lenses for my GT. Thinking of buying from Fiero Store, but hoping to find a decent set for slightly less.
Tried to buy on ebay, but the prices got out of hand and I declined to keep bidding.
Thanks!
Tom
max1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2008 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for max1Send a Private Message to max1Direct Link to This Post

PM sent
jpmurray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2008 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jpmurraySend a Private Message to jpmurrayDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a gray 3-spoke steering wheel in good shape?
Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2008 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post
holy crap kid your still alive you havnt been on in like 2 months
84FieroVT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2008 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84FieroVTSend a Private Message to 84FieroVTDirect Link to This Post
do you have a GT front bumper from an 84 - early 86? I guess the trim is a little different on the newer ones.
ohioindy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2008 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyDirect Link to This Post
Indy....Anything Indy

------------------
Factory Stock…
The way God intended it to be.

nismokidd12

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2008 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nismokidd12Send a Private Message to nismokidd12Direct Link to This Post
i dont have any indy parts sadly, i have 1 front bumper but its not a gt its a regular 84 bumper pad bumper, i have a dark grey gt steering wheel i was going to install in my gt but ive decided to install the 4 spke instead so yes i have the 3 spoke gt wheel, and yeah im still alive...just been havin some rough times...
bumper if u want it is $40 plus shipping

gt steering wheel $35 plus shipping (needs to be cleaned but will get pictures of it after i clean it)

i also have beechwood interior pieces if anyone is interested. $65 for all teh beech wood pieces with the hardware

a lot of headlights
i have a couple of the engraved plenums $40 each plus shipping
red deck lid (no spoiler or luggage rack) (good condition) $60 (local pick up only please)
2 tan seats perfect condiotion no rips, stains, anything....comes out of a 88 formula...same one that has beech wood interior, $90 plus shipping

need anything i didnt list just ask and i will check

[This message has been edited by nismokidd12 (edited 07-01-2008).]

Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2008 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
I need the switch bezel that holds the trunk release and the rear window defrost.

It does not necessarily need all of the switches, the only thing that matters is that it has good screw-posts on it.
Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2008 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post
well we need to catch up mike you still got aim/yahoo?? or send me a pm
nismokidd12

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2008 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nismokidd12Send a Private Message to nismokidd12Direct Link to This Post
i have the switch bezel i believe. but ill make sure and let u know for sure. if i do ill just mail it to you....no charge
PFF
System Bot
AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2008 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Hows the beechwood center console door? E-brake boot?

------------------
87 SE 60* Turbo

Screw the L67...

nismokidd12

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2008 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nismokidd12Send a Private Message to nismokidd12Direct Link to This Post
ebrake boot wasnt there when i got the car, and ill check the center console door and let u know
rustyboltz

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2008 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rustyboltzSend a Private Message to rustyboltzDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a good steering column out of an automatic for an 88?
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2008 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
Backlit speedo and tach?
FIEROFROSTBITE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2008 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFROSTBITESend a Private Message to FIEROFROSTBITEDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
KennyC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2008 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KennyCSend a Private Message to KennyCDirect Link to This Post
Notice you mentioned red decklid.....

Any shot at a bright red drivers non-ground effects fender? Or formula/87-88 coupe front bumper, same color?
nismokidd12

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2008 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nismokidd12Send a Private Message to nismokidd12Direct Link to This Post
i have a complete body from a formula, it is black tho, i have the rear bumper in red and i have a front bumper i red but the front bumper is a 84 2m4 bumper, but the formula bumper is black
rjblaze

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2008 06:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rjblazeSend a Private Message to rjblazeDirect Link to This Post
How about the left and right front round-molding, yellow side markers?
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2008 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Taijiguy:

Backlit speedo and tach?

Hmmm?
FIEROFROSTBITE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2008 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFROSTBITESend a Private Message to FIEROFROSTBITEDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
PFF
System Bot
Mark49

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2008 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark49Send a Private Message to Mark49Direct Link to This Post
Need some parte for my 86GT,
1:4spd shift boot, and mounting bracket
2:windshield wiper cowl
3:driver side INSIDE dew wipe metal bracket, and end piece, (it's the bracket that holds the inside dew wipe in place, I have the dew wipes)
4: On the driver side door, the plastic cover that goes behind the door handle, power lock type (I have the poer lock buttons), I need the dress up cover and the screw covers, the two main ones are the one that goes on the top of the door pull, and the square one that has the Fiero emblem on it.
5:the metal bracket that the cig lighter and the ECM terminal bolt onto.
6:two working headllamp actuators (ones that will shut off when the lamps are down )
7:sub woffer BOX

I realize that some of these parts are small, but I can't find them anywhere, and I really need them to finish my project. Can you help??
Thanks. You can e-mail me at SlamBigTen@aol.com
nismokidd12

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2008 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nismokidd12Send a Private Message to nismokidd12Direct Link to This Post
as for the backlit gauges im sorry i didnt reply, i must have missed that one, i will check to see if they are backlit and ill let you know, i believe the ones in my 84 parts car is backlit but im not positive.

i have a 4spd shift boot, brand new but its a forest green color that was made by fiero thomas it is on the mounting ring let me know if you would be interested.

the windshield wiper cowl i have and will get
i can get he dew wipe bracket for you
the terminal bracket i can get

but i dont have the power lock plastic piece that goes behind the handles, or the subwoofer box i dont think, but i will check for it
nismokidd12

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2008 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nismokidd12Send a Private Message to nismokidd12Direct Link to This Post

nismokidd12

302 posts
Member since Nov 2007
88 tan seats are sold
88 headlamp module is sold
AL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2008 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALSend a Private Message to ALDirect Link to This Post
any 84 parts? i need the pipes that connect the canister to the compressor ,for my a/c

------------------

nismokidd12

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2008 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nismokidd12Send a Private Message to nismokidd12Direct Link to This Post
i have a complete 84 car, ill have 2 see if it has a/c
nismokidd12

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2008 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nismokidd12Send a Private Message to nismokidd12Direct Link to This Post
these items are sold
2.8 motor
auto tranny
cradle (88)
tan seats
fuel tank
headlamp module
inside driver side dew wipe bracket
windshield wiper cowl
ecm & cigarette lighter terminal bracket
rear gt bumper

possibly sold (spoken for)
backlit gauges
beechwood interior
4spd shifter boot
jpmurray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2008 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jpmurraySend a Private Message to jpmurrayDirect Link to This Post
Any luck on getting the pictures of the GT steering wheel? I'm ready to send you the money- please pm me the pics when you can get to them.
Also do you happen to have a good set of deck lid torsion bars?
Thanks.
88Slayer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2008 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88SlayerSend a Private Message to 88SlayerDirect Link to This Post
got a good rear bumper from a gt? Would rather get one that I don't have to repair. Please pm pics if ya have it.
nismokidd12

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2008 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nismokidd12Send a Private Message to nismokidd12Direct Link to This Post
i got all parts that were asked for pulled and most cleaned today.

so anyone that asked about parts please pm me and ill give u a price if i already havent and if ud like pics ill get you those....im going to get u the pics of the 2 steering wheels i have so u can choose from the 2.
Mark49

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2008 05:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark49Send a Private Message to Mark49Direct Link to This Post
pm sent
PFF
System Bot
rwlekey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2008 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rwlekeySend a Private Message to rwlekeyDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a pair of rear brake dust shields if they're not trashed (and you still have them). $10 plus paypal plus shipping?

I could also use a passenger side power mirror glass and a passenger side manual trans axle.

And a passenger side GT quarter glass?

Thanks.

[This message has been edited by rwlekey (edited 07-07-2008).]

Silverdosica

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2008 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilverdosicaSend a Private Message to SilverdosicaDirect Link to This Post
What do you have left
adam
Mark49

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2008 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark49Send a Private Message to Mark49Direct Link to This Post
NismI can't remember if I replyed to you regarding my request for parts, I deleted all my PM's, opps.
Anyway, I want the winshield wiper cowl, shifter boot with bracket, dew wipe bracket with the plastic ends for the driver side door, and anything else you came up with from my Christmas list.
Do you have PayPal? what is your information so I can send you the payment?
Thanks
NiotaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2008 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiotaFieroSend a Private Message to NiotaFieroDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a tan gear shift knob ?
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2008 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
I need the rubber piece that connects to the PCV Valve in the valve cover for the v6. It is form fitted to go over the PCV valve and then accepts a hard pipe on the other side - it is a 90 degree hose.

Tanlrat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2008 04:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TanlratSend a Private Message to TanlratDirect Link to This Post
do you still have a working wiper motor?

i also need an 88 pulse wiper switch, v-6 cruise control actuator to throttle body cable, cruise control secondary control solenoid (the one that mounts next too the cruise control actuator), and finally a the vacuum can for the cruise control.

Thanks
max1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for max1Send a Private Message to max1Direct Link to This Post
anybody heard from nismokid12 lately??
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
What shape are the beechwood sun visors in? If they're in very good condition, can you send me pics to carnut122@aol.com? Does the previous post mean money has been sent and parts have NOT been received?

[This message has been edited by carnut122 (edited 08-01-2008).]

Jurell Baker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jurell BakerClick Here to visit Jurell Baker's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jurell BakerDirect Link to This Post
Looking for an axle from a manual transmission car. Can be either driver's side or pass. side.
Thanks,
Jurell

------------------
http://i15.photobucket.com/...l1/07-15-07_2140.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/.../Jurell1/Misc027.jpg

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors