86 V6 and some new parts for sale by joesfiero
Started on: 06-25-2008 06:48 PM
Replies: 16
Last post by: joesfiero on 07-19-2008 10:47 AM
joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2008 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
I have a complete 86 2.8 that I would like to part out, all accessories are there as far as I know. It is all apart because I was going to rebuild it, but decided on a 2.5 instead. It looks decent and I drove the car before I took the engine out, however it is not in excellent condition. If you need something, let me know.

By the way, I also have NIB dist. cap, rotor, plugs, wires, and water pump all from the Fiero Store that I will get rid of for slightly less than I paid for them.

-JOE
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2008 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
bump plus I forgot I have some other parts like a powdercoated chrome, kinda, throttle body and some other powdercoated stuff for the 2.8, I will take pics this weekend if there is any interest.
joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2008 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
okay, here are some pics of a few of the new parts.

New pushrods

New vibration damper :EDIT SOLD!

New water pump

New plug wires

New head bolt set

New front engine mount

New ultimate dogbone

and finally, this is the distributor that came out of the engine with a new rotor and cap on it, I will separate them if need be.

Keep in mind these are all new parts from The Fiero Store and I will let them go for less than I paid for them.

-JOE

[This message has been edited by joesfiero (edited 07-06-2008).]

joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2008 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
There is a sale pending on the vibration damper right now. I will update when it sells.

-JOE
mswenson289

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2008 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mswenson289Send a Private Message to mswenson289Direct Link to This Post
What kinda price on the TB does it have the IAC and TPS? Shipped to 64734
Mike
joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2008 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
I have 2 TBs, one is powdercoated chrome and the other is from the original motor. I know the original one has the IAC and TPS so I can include them with either one. I paid $50 for the PC one so Id like to see 30 plus shipping. the other one I will let go for 15 plus shipping.

-JOE
mswenson289

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2008 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mswenson289Send a Private Message to mswenson289Direct Link to This Post
PM sent
Mike
joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2008 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
All PMs replied for now. Thanks for the inquiries. I will post some pictures of the powdercoated parts and some of the engine parts soon. Dont forget, this is just the new parts I bought, I still have a complete engine sitting here.

-JOE
joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2008 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Engine damper is paid for and ready to be shipped out. Thanks,

-JOE
joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2008 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump

NYRED85GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2008 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NYRED85GTSend a Private Message to NYRED85GTDirect Link to This Post
How much for the dogbone?

Thanks
PFF
System Bot
joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2008 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Mike and Dave, I have your parts ready to be sent out tomorrow. Thanks

-JOE
joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2008 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
All parts have been shipped for now. Keep the orders coming, I have tons of parts, new and old here. Let me know what you need.

-JOE
Tanlrat

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2008 04:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TanlratSend a Private Message to TanlratDirect Link to This Post
how much for the dogbone?
Mark49

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2008 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark49Send a Private Message to Mark49Direct Link to This Post
Are the wires 8mm? what condition are the exhaust manifolds (the inside one) and how much for both? shipped to 13212
Thanks
joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2008 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Tanlrat, Sorry you are about a day late. I have someone extremely interested that I just PMed back yesterday. If that falls through for some reason, you are next in line.

Mark 49, unfortunately, same thing with the wires. Payment is pending for them right now. Again, if it falls through and you are interested, you are next in line. As for the exhaust manifolds, are you just looking to buy the one? I will check it tonight to see what shape it is in so I can let you know soon.

Thanks all for the orders, theres still more here.

-JOE
joesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2008 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump, I was in a car accident (other guys fault) earlier this week. Thanks for all of your patience with me getting back to those who had inquiries. I should be off my pain medication and ready to get some more parts ready for anyone who needs them. Let me know.

-JOE

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock