88 Fiero GT 5-speed F/S - STL area by Fiero_Freak
Started on: 06-17-2008 12:03 AM
Replies: 10
Last post by: Wudman on 09-17-2008 01:32 PM
Fiero_Freak

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2008 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero_FreakDirect Link to This Post
I'm selling to keep my 87 project car. Had to purchase a new car for the great amount of driving I do for work. I haven't really had to, but I can't afford to have to fix this car to keep it on the road with the amount of miles I drive. The a/c doesn't work as well and I have to meet quite a few people onsite so we bought a new Cobalt.

It's been a great car, and I really hate to get rid of it but I have one word, WIFE. Parts that I've replaced; motor mounts, oil pan gasket, rod bearings, oil pump, front manifold and all upper gaskets, battery, brake pads, brake calipers, e-brake cable (works), seats with heaters (shown in my profile), PT Cruiser 16" wheels, rebuilt headlight motors, front right hand wheel bearing assembly.

Needs; shift cables, a/c repaired (everything is there), clean up interior from a bad wood kit, the clear coat is bad so It would be nice to have it repainted.

Car is in good shape outside with the exception of the paint. Great tailights. Starts first time all the time. I'll try to get some more pics of interior later.

$1500 the way it is.....If I hang onto it a while the price will go up once I start fixing little things.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

------------------
Dana Mitchell
Member of the Gateway Fiero Club
88 GT Red w/ 5-Speed,87 GT Blue w/ 5-Speed, 87 GT Maroon w/ Silver w/ Auto
95 Roadmaster Estate Wagon w/ Air Ride 2-Tone w/ Ghost Flames 07 2500HD Silverado Crew Cab 6.6L Duramax/Allison, 07 Saturn Outlook (wife's ride), 91 CBR1000F Can anyone help pay my insurance?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tesmith66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 135
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2008 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Direct Link to This Post
Hmmm...any interior and engine pics? Mileage?

Is the clear screwed up all over, or just on the hard surfaces (hood, decklid, wing, top)?

------------------
1986 SE 350 V8

Fiero_Freak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2008 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero_FreakDirect Link to This Post
Sorry... the forum lost my first two posts for some reason.

105K, or pretty close to that.

As stated I will try to get interior pics later, I just wanted to clean it up a little.

The paint is as shown in the photos. Spidering on the bumpers in a couple of areas, but not flaking. If you're really interested you can come look at the car.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2008 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
VIN? For Car Fax purposes.

Ron
Fiero Owner

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2008 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerDirect Link to This Post
I'll probably buy it if it's rust free? How are the trunk corners and frame rails?
Fiero_Freak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2008 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero_FreakDirect Link to This Post
I'm pretty sure there are spots in the trunk. The underneath, including plugs are just light surface rust, very light.

If this was a perfect car, I would asking for more money. It's still a good deal for what the car is, I priced it to sell.
Gohabs93

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2008 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gohabs93Send a Private Message to Gohabs93Direct Link to This Post
I would have taken it if I was in the States since im looking for one because my frames are rusted like hell. But I am in Montreal (Canada), so it has to pass inpection. I think shipping would be over $1000.

[This message has been edited by Gohabs93 (edited 06-17-2008).]

Fiero_Freak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2008 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero_FreakDirect Link to This Post
Photobucket it not working at the moment... Will get pics up when I can.

VIN 1g2pg1190jp213220
Fiero_Freak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2008 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero_FreakDirect Link to This Post
Car sold tonight to Wudman. We drove it over to his place tonight. Sorry you guys missed out on a great deal. I hope he gets to enjoy it for a while.

Time to change the SIG
Wudman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2008 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WudmanSend a Private Message to WudmanDirect Link to This Post
Kudos to Dana and Chris a + for a nice deal and help getting the car over the river this evening. It looks good in my Garage!
The Wud is back into an 88GT...

What was, was what will be, well we shall see!

------------------
Wudman-FieroDriver-Radio Free Mojo-WDLJ 97.5FM

Wudman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2008 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WudmanSend a Private Message to WudmanDirect Link to This Post
The car is coming out of the paint shop soon! I just got the call it would be ready by this weekend!

Needs a bit more work, but at least it is finally all one color!

[This message has been edited by Wudman (edited 09-17-2008).]

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock