DodgeRunner Tensioner Belt by brandon87gt
Started on: 05-28-2008 09:45 PM
Replies: 1
Last post by: Patrick on 10-04-2008 03:45 AM
brandon87gt

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2008 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brandon87gtSend a Private Message to brandon87gtDirect Link to This Post
I have a belt for Dodgerunners Belt Tensioner Bracket. I only had the belt on the car for about 3 months (installed the bracket the end of february) and there is MAYBE 500 miles on the belt as the car only gets driven once a week or so and when its does its never very far. I can get a pic of it if you really need it.

The only reason I took this one off is because the belt was a hair too long for my application. With this belt the tensioner was only about 1/4 away from the crank pulley which was too close for my liking. That being said, it was too long because the alternator pulley appears to be smaller than the factory one, (previous owner) and NOT because I was sent the wrong belt or because DR's Bracket or Tensioner is wrong, in fact I love the tensioner! I just want this out of here so it doesn't go to waste. This would be great for a backup belt for someone who already has the bracket on their car.

$5 and its yours! Includes shipping!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2008 03:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Brandon, I'm posting here so I can leave you positive feedback for the belt. Thanks!
IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock