Started on: 05-05-2008 01:54 PM
Replies: 28
Last post by: FieroCS on 05-16-2008 02:40 AM
cooguyfish

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cooguyfishSend a Private Message to cooguyfishDirect Link to This Post
I am scraping this car at the end of this week or possbily the beginning of next week. If you see anything you can use in the pictures, let me know.

I won't ship bigger items and I will pretty much let you decide the price, just offer me something reasonable ($1 is probably not reasonable just so you know).

pictures of what's left

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

car is located in the 45013 area if you wanted to come get something off it.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JTUOIT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JTUOITSend a Private Message to JTUOITDirect Link to This Post
Any way of getting the ignition lock/key out of the steering column easily?
skoon

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skoonSend a Private Message to skoonDirect Link to This Post
are the sail panels and drip rails any good thanx skoon how much 28212

[This message has been edited by skoon (edited 05-05-2008).]

Lady-Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lady-FieroSend a Private Message to Lady-FieroDirect Link to This Post
By scrapping do you mean selling to a salvage yard or cutting up to sell as scrap metal?
caseyret

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for caseyretSend a Private Message to caseyretDirect Link to This Post
At work and having difficulty viewing pics. I am looking for a factory sunroof setup. Does it have one and if so, can I stop and pull it out?

Thanks.
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
How's the decklid seal? -Jason
cooguyfish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cooguyfishSend a Private Message to cooguyfishDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JTUOIT:
Any way of getting the ignition lock/key out of the steering column easily?

That can probably be done, I will give it a shot tonight and if I can't get it I'll ask my dad

Originally posted by skoon:

The sail panels are not perfect, and I may be keeping them. If I get them off in one piece I'll take close up pictures for you and you can let me know what you think. What is a drip rail? is that the part that goes over the doors?

Originally posted by Lady-Fiero:
By scrapping do you mean selling to a salvage yard or cutting up to sell as scrap metal?

Scrap metal, but I'm not cutting it apart, just dropping it off (at $220 a ton mind you )

Originally posted by caseyret:
At work and having difficulty viewing pics. I am looking for a factory sunroof setup. Does it have one and if so, can I stop and pull it out?
Thanks.

It is a sunroof, the glass I don't think is any good (If I remember right I let someone take the one that was on this and I took his, his was leaking). However, if you want to pull the roof skin, you could do that.

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:
How's the decklid seal? -Jason

it's pretty torn up, it could be useful still, I could take pictures but I highly doubt it's any good.
skoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skoonSend a Private Message to skoonDirect Link to This Post
yes the drip rails are the pieces that attach to both the roof panel and fastback section over the doors, also how do the exhaust manifolds,y pipe, and heatshields look thanx skoon

------------------
84 gt project
84 daily
The junk yard is my zen garden
Future build "Ghost of Indy" i hope

[This message has been edited by skoon (edited 05-05-2008).]

Ditkaphile

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DitkaphileSend a Private Message to DitkaphileDirect Link to This Post
PM sent regarding rims/wheels
cooguyfish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cooguyfishSend a Private Message to cooguyfishDirect Link to This Post
pictures of requested parts

grsychckn

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grsychcknSend a Private Message to grsychcknDirect Link to This Post
Put me in line for the quarter windows (sail panels). As long as they are one piece I'd be interested, even if they are cracked. PM me the price if you decide to sell them to me.
PFF
System Bot
skoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skoonSend a Private Message to skoonDirect Link to This Post
ill take em let me know how much and any news on the manifolds heat shields and y pipe thanx skoon
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Direct Link to This Post
How about the steering wheel? If the paint on the leather is bad thats fine Im going to repaint it. But what is the condition of the leather? PM me please.
FieroFanatic13

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Direct Link to This Post
I wish you weren't so far away...I come and get that fastback upper clip from you!

-Gary
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post
What transmission is in it? Also, did you ever get that hard top pulled?

-Brian
cooguyfish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cooguyfishSend a Private Message to cooguyfishDirect Link to This Post

ill take em let me know how much and any news on the manifolds heat shields and y pipe thanx skoon

I will get back with you on the exhaust pieces, I have to get them out first and I may be using some of it. I'll get back with you.

Originally posted by DeLorean00:
How about the steering wheel? If the paint on the leather is bad thats fine Im going to repaint it. But what is the condition of the leather? PM me please.

Steering wheel I doubt is any good, I took some pictures but am having trouble with the camera and I'll get back with you soon

Originally posted by MulletproofMonk:
What transmission is in it? Also, did you ever get that hard top pulled?
-Brian

It's an auto, and I actually thought you guys were going to come back and pull it off, but no, I never did do anything else with it.
GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for the bracket that bolts to the transmission, and holds the tranny cable in place, also the little arm that the cable hooks to, bolted to the tranny switch. Let me know if you might have these two pieces.
Thanks
Gary
JTUOIT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JTUOITSend a Private Message to JTUOITDirect Link to This Post
Any luck with the ignition key/lock?
ktthecarguy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 167
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2008 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyDirect Link to This Post
Hi there,
Do you have the driver's side rear brake caliper? I just ruined mine.
dcfox

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2008 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dcfoxSend a Private Message to dcfoxDirect Link to This Post
price on the passenger side rear marker light/molding assembly shipped to 77705 please.

------------------
--David

Golden Triangle Fiero Club

cooguyfish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2008 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cooguyfishSend a Private Message to cooguyfishDirect Link to This Post

I'd prefer you guys to make me offers, but if not I'll tell you what I would like to get but just, tell me what you think it's worth
PFF
System Bot
cooguyfish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2008 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cooguyfishSend a Private Message to cooguyfishDirect Link to This Post

About the drip rails, I managed to get one drip rail off but the other one broke right at the end. I really don't see it being feasible to ship it though, it's very frail and long. I'd be willing to bet that the thing would be $15 to ship.

about the sail panels, I don't see us pulling those off without breaking them. we tried it on my GT (which was already broken) obviously it being already broken it wasn't very strong but it snapped like a twig when we tried to get it out. I'm not confident that I can remove it.

About the exhaust. It might be a while before I can get it out and I'm not sure how much I might be keeping.

Originally posted by ktthecarguy:

Hi there,
Do you have the driver's side rear brake caliper? I just ruined mine.

I will try and pull this off in a couple of days. I don't know if it's any good but yes, I have it.
NashvilleFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2008 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NashvilleFieroSend a Private Message to NashvilleFieroDirect Link to This Post
Could use distributor and air cleaner shroud. Is the air cleaner snout in good shape?
Thanks!
Brit in Nashville

------------------
If you ever have a questions about the sincerity of the circle of Fiero owners on this site, take a look at:
"In Memoriam: Fiero Members"

Pretty impressive.....

GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2008 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Thanks Gary
cooguyfish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2008 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cooguyfishSend a Private Message to cooguyfishDirect Link to This Post
anybody need anything else? I've just about got every part that everyone is asked for and haven't had any new requests recently... I won't have time to take it to the scrapper til next week so if I get any requests between now and then I'll get them next week, I'll be on vacation from Saturday til Thursday.

also, about the air cleaner stuff, just haven't had a chance to pull it all off, the part that goes from the throttle body to the filter is fine but the thing that houses the filter is pretty rusty...
JTUOIT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2008 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JTUOITSend a Private Message to JTUOITDirect Link to This Post
Hey,
I forgot to ask earlier, and PM's arent working for me for some reason. Is this your 5psd car? can you pull the shifter assembly?
cooguyfish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2008 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cooguyfishSend a Private Message to cooguyfishDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JTUOIT:

Hey,
I forgot to ask earlier, and PM's arent working for me for some reason. Is this your 5psd car? can you pull the shifter assembly?

no, this one is an auto, I can pull the other car's shifter but I don't think it's any good. 3 or 4 years sitting in the weather with no doors or roof has rusted it quite a bit.
JTUOIT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2008 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JTUOITSend a Private Message to JTUOITDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cooguyfish:

no, this one is an auto, I can pull the other car's shifter but I don't think it's any good. 3 or 4 years sitting in the weather with no doors or roof has rusted it quite a bit.

If i'm able to grab the rebuild parts, I may still take it. I'll let you know, thanks.
EDIT: never mind, shipping for the kit wont be worth it. Thanks anyways! let me know how the packing up of the ignition, washers and clips go, and how much I owe ya.

[This message has been edited by JTUOIT (edited 05-15-2008).]

FieroCS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2008 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCSSend a Private Message to FieroCSDirect Link to This Post
how much for the fast back clip ?? and do you have a gt hatch?if you want me to offer let me know and ill pm ya if its working

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock