Started on: 05-04-2008 10:27 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: fierosound on 11-11-2008 11:30 AM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2008 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
I have heard that 'someone-somewhere' has a roll of the Indy red upholstery material for the seat backs--with the Indy logo embossed in it. If anyone knows anything about this, (good, bad, or otherwise) or if you are the one with this material, please contact me.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post
Found this in the archives:

Dom Corey Interiors
1 Arsene Way
Fairhaven, MA 02719
(508) 997-6555

Hope this will be a help to everyone with an Indy. The cost of the red cloth to do 2 seats is $200.
If interested call Dom, get the cloth, and send it to Mr Mike for inclusion into your leather seats kit.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you!
eldervampire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for eldervampireSend a Private Message to eldervampireDirect Link to This Post
OMFG, no way. MJ, keep us informed, I would so be on board for this.

*Daydreaming*........(HHHHHMMMMM...Indy correct seats with a harness, HHHMMMM...)
ohioindy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyDirect Link to This Post
I’d be interested in a small piece to see if it matches.
Here is a small sample of my parts.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2008 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
I got my material today--the last that Dom Corey interiors had according to the conversation I had with Dom 5-6-08. It looks about the same as yours OhioIndy. I scanned the logo part, but my flatbed scanner did not do it justice. I have heard of an upholsterer in Houston that says he can have the logo reproduced and embossed into the same color marerial. I will take mine by ther for him to look at, and will keep the results posted, but I won't let this piece out of my sight--or hands till I send it off to Mr. Mike. It came as one large piece, about 7' tall X 4' wide. There is a demarcation line right down the middle, separating the 2 long halves. Each half having the logo. I scanned only the small part with the logo. It is actually a little darker/deeper red than this image shows.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 05-12-2008).]

DeLorean00

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2008 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Direct Link to This Post
Please keep us posted. I am going to be ordering some Indy seat covers from Mr Mike soon. I would pay more to have the correct logo's.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post
I got some fabric from Dom last year and Mr Mike did a set of seats for me. Here they are finally installed in my Indy.

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 11-11-2008).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock