WTB GT Parts by xypher-alexis
Started on: 04-29-2008 03:13 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: xypher-alexis on 04-30-2008 05:20 PM
xypher-alexis

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for xypher-alexisSend a Private Message to xypher-alexisDirect Link to This Post
Ive done a fastback conversion on my fiero over the past weekend. However, i am still in need of a couple of things. Heres the list as follows:

- All round body panel moldings (one or all)
- Rear quarter panel marker lenses.
- The metal piece that the top of the bumper rest on, that the push pins go into (dont know what its called, but the wiring harness goes through/behind it)
- Quarter windows/scoops (really want a set of the scoops)
- GT horn button/cover for a 3 spoke wheel
- Front GT fascia emblem
- Decklid lock/assembly

If you have any of these items, please PM me with a shipped price. Thanks Everyone!

[This message has been edited by xypher-alexis (edited 04-29-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
xypher-alexis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for xypher-alexisSend a Private Message to xypher-alexisDirect Link to This Post
Also, exhaust shields for both sides for a GT, as long as the mounting studs are there, they dont have to look brand new.
Copper85GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Copper85GTSend a Private Message to Copper85GTDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a pic to the metal piece for the bumper and the exhaust shields? I might have those.

Tom
partfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2008 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post
I am parting two clean 86gts. I will get back to you in the morning. My wife is naked and calling my name.
got to go.
ken
xypher-alexis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2008 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for xypher-alexisSend a Private Message to xypher-alexisDirect Link to This Post
The exhaust shields I do not have a pic of, because the GT bumper cover didnt have any on it. Here is the item number to the fiero store which sells them. Part # 69515. I really need the molding/marker lenses as my top priority. I do have a little to spend, so im taking the opportunity to get what I can. A Set of the round moldings would be nice though. Thanks.

edit: If you remove your rear tail lights, the plastic push tabs/pins are whats holding the top lip of the bumper down. The metal part that they go into, thats what I need. It sandwhichs the wiring harness for the tail lights between it, and the rear clip, or what the clip is mounted to. I do know that a notchback part will not fit. I modified mine somewhat to work for the time being, but need a correct one soon.

[This message has been edited by xypher-alexis (edited 04-30-2008).]

jawz1968

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2008 04:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jawz1968Send a Private Message to jawz1968Direct Link to This Post
Hi, Pm sent on quarter window scoops. Jeff
xypher-alexis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2008 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for xypher-alexisSend a Private Message to xypher-alexisDirect Link to This Post
bumperoo
MRJ

Feedback score:    (36)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2008 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRJClick Here to visit MRJ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MRJDirect Link to This Post
I should have most if not all the round molding for the car. All the marker lights might be difficult to find. I have a center cap for the horn button and should have the lock assembly and stuff for the decklid. Let me know if intrested.
Matt J
xypher-alexis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2008 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for xypher-alexisSend a Private Message to xypher-alexisDirect Link to This Post
i only need the rear markers at the moment. however i am very interested in the decklid lock setup and everything else you said. shoot me a pm with what you want for everything shipped. thanks!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock