Brand new side scoops for sale by bluefiero
Started on: 04-25-2008 05:10 PM
Replies: 29
Last post by: Foxy Fiero13 on 11-18-2008 01:28 AM
bluefiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2008 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bluefieroSend a Private Message to bluefieroDirect Link to This Post
I have a pair of fiberglass side scoops I purchased over the winter that I was planning on putting on my formula. Plans have changed and I don't need them anymore. They have never been installed on a car before, so they are basically brand new. I started sanding them a bit, which is what you see in a few of the pictures. They will need to be sanded more and fitted to your car. They are in great condition. Hoping to find someone local enough to pick up. Looking to get $275. Any questions let me know.

[This message has been edited by bluefiero (edited 04-26-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2008 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
who made them?
they look like they need a decent amt of time before there paintable
Winkie

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2008 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WinkieClick Here to visit Winkie's HomePageSend a Private Message to WinkieDirect Link to This Post
Look like Archie's but they are slightly different. Can't remember who was making those.

Ryan
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2008 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
They don't look like Archie's but they still look good.
I don't think they will require that much more work than the ones I got from Archie.
Good luck with the sale.
Amethyst

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2008 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmethystClick Here to visit Amethyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to AmethystDirect Link to This Post
They look similar to the ones on Max's ZR2 Body kit.. here's a pic:

Which came from PISA.

------------------

bluefiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2008 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bluefieroSend a Private Message to bluefieroDirect Link to This Post
They are different than Archie's scoops because they have more of a curve to them. I will take a picture up next to my other car tomorrow which has the Archie scoops to tell the difference. I do not know who originally made them because I purchased them from someone else. They do require some work, but it is the same as if you were to purchase them new from from the source. I was also told when I purchased them that they require basically the same prep work that Archies scoops require when you buy them new.
bluefiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2008 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bluefieroSend a Private Message to bluefieroDirect Link to This Post

bluefiero

465 posts
Member since Jun 2005
I added a few more pictures above of these scoops next to actual Archie scoops to show the difference. They have a curve to them that Archie's scoops do not.
seegeer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2008 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seegeerSend a Private Message to seegeerDirect Link to This Post
maybe fiero warehouse made them
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2008 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post

maybe fiero warehouse made them

Nope...................................Look like they could be Denny Pattons?

HAGO!
bluefiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bluefieroSend a Private Message to bluefieroDirect Link to This Post
Anyone interested? Will be going to the dells this year again. If someone is interested in picking them up there, I could probably find a way to bring them with.
Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post
would like them but at this moment I have no money hopfully I get a new job soon and problems will be solved
PFF
System Bot
bluefiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2008 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bluefieroSend a Private Message to bluefieroDirect Link to This Post
bump
bluefiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bluefieroSend a Private Message to bluefieroDirect Link to This Post
any offers?
mrjohnishome

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
I really hate to lowball you, but seeing as no one else has made an offer, I'll give you 125$ plus shipping. PM me with a reply.
Nick
bluefiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bluefieroSend a Private Message to bluefieroDirect Link to This Post
Still for sale...
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post
if you hold on to them for a month or so i might be able to buy them
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2008 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bluefiero:

Okay, the wheels are turning here...

It appears that using these panels negates the need for the original rocker panels. Correct?

So whoever buys these panels won't require their original rockers anymore. Correct?

So if someone (with the appropriate model Fiero) were to buy these panels they could sell me their aero rockers? Correct?

Okay, lets make a deal here. Someone please buy these beautiful panels with side scoops from bluefiero and then sell me their crummy old (preferably silver/grey) good condition aero rockers.

Hey, it would be a win-win situation for all three of us! Let's do it.
fierogt455

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2008 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt455Send a Private Message to fierogt455Direct Link to This Post
I will give you $250 + shipping if they are still for sale however I would need them shipped to zip 06606.

Thanks
bluefiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2008 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bluefieroSend a Private Message to bluefieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogt455:

I will give you $250 + shipping if they are still for sale however I would need them shipped to zip 06606.

Thanks

Any idea of the best shipping company to use to keep the price down reasonably? And suggestions on packing/shipping? As long as it will get there safely I do not have a problem shipping. The last thing I would want is them getting damaged on the way.

seegeer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2008 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seegeerSend a Private Message to seegeerDirect Link to This Post
ship them greyhound, i had mine shipped from florida to pa in a large crate and it was like 40 bucks
bluefiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2008 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bluefieroSend a Private Message to bluefieroDirect Link to This Post
These are still available.
PFF
System Bot
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2008 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM
Copper85GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2008 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Copper85GTSend a Private Message to Copper85GTDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM from me as well.
Copper85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2008 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Copper85GTSend a Private Message to Copper85GTDirect Link to This Post

Copper85GT

751 posts
Member since Aug 2007
Patrick, I have a set of good, grey aero rockers, maybe we can work out a three way trade. I messaged blue in hopes that we may be able to get something going.
Copper85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2008 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Copper85GTSend a Private Message to Copper85GTDirect Link to This Post

Copper85GT

751 posts
Member since Aug 2007
Any chance of seeing the that yellow one for some more ideas on how the whites would look once finished? Maybe a pic from a little further away and from a lower angle?

Thanks
seegeer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2008 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seegeerSend a Private Message to seegeerDirect Link to This Post
i have the same set on my car, i dont know the brand cause i bought them off of the forum, but they are very thick and needed very little work to install, i molded mine in but i can take some pics and post them if blue doesnt mind
bluefiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2008 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bluefieroSend a Private Message to bluefieroDirect Link to This Post
Not at all. Post away. I remember seeing these same scoops on a car last year at the Dells. Maybe it was yours.
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2008 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post
still have these?
seegeer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2008 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seegeerSend a Private Message to seegeerDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/092018.html

here is the link to my car build with those skirts, note that mine were primed black when i bought them second hand but i am 99.9 sure they are the same, they even have the same mold line at the base near the induct scoop
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2008 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post
bump to leave feedback

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock