WTB Visor Bushing by Notorio
Started on: 04-25-2008 09:00 AM
Replies: 5
Last post by: Newbfiero on 04-27-2008 06:30 PM
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2008 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioDirect Link to This Post
No time to head to the junkyard right now. Does anyone have a passenger (if that matters) visor bushing available from a visor that stays up? Mine sags terribly. Piece looks approximately like this (i.e. generic pic). I don't need another one that is all worn out

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Notorio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2008 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioDirect Link to This Post
Bump for me. Any visor bushings burning a hole in someone's pocket? Anyone going to a yard soon on other business that could pick one up for me? I believe most GM bushings will work.
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2008 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
I look around to some of my part to see if I got any good one ..And will let you know later .. if any just pm me your address ,and I have it sent to you this week ..Rob
Newbfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2008 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post

Newbfiero

2989 posts
Member since Mar 2006
I got two of them ..Not black as on the pic you got but clear ..There are out of fiero visor ..and good solid and the were no lose to them so the must be good ..pm me your address and I will have it send the two to you this week .at no cost .was glad to have help out if it work for you ....Rob
Notorio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2008 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, Rob. A PM and a Plus for you, and another Happy Ending on good old Pennocks Fiero Forum. Not only me, but everyone who sits in my passenger seat will be very grateful.
Newbfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2008 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Got your address and be send out to you thx Rob

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock