WTB ASAP - GT Tail Light Screws by xypher-alexis
Started on: 04-24-2008 02:15 AM
Replies: 9
Last post by: FIERO JOHN-WI on 04-27-2008 09:02 AM
xypher-alexis

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2008 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for xypher-alexisSend a Private Message to xypher-alexisDirect Link to This Post
I need to get a set of GT Tail light screws and I need them by saturday. I know this is a really short time frame. Can anyone help me Please!!! I can paypal you immediately. I think the only way to get them here in time is USPS Priority. LMK if you have any and how much you want. Thanks everyone!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero-in-Paradise

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2008 03:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero-in-ParadiseSend a Private Message to Fiero-in-ParadiseDirect Link to This Post
There's a set of six on e-bay for buy-it-now $14.99. You'd probably have to pay double that for Express mail, though. Seller seems to have a lot of positive feedbacks, including "fast delivery" comments. G' luck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...dZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

xypher-alexis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2008 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for xypher-alexisSend a Private Message to xypher-alexisDirect Link to This Post
Are these for the fastback? I dont need notchie screws.
xypher-alexis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2008 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for xypher-alexisSend a Private Message to xypher-alexisDirect Link to This Post

xypher-alexis

115 posts
Member since Jan 2008
Unfortunatly they are not for the fastback. But thanks for the link. No one has any they can part with? Willing to pay a good price because of when I need them. Thanks.
gunslinger

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2008 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gunslingerSend a Private Message to gunslingerDirect Link to This Post
I have 5 of the GT screws but you will not get them by saturday
xypher-alexis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2008 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for xypher-alexisSend a Private Message to xypher-alexisDirect Link to This Post
gunslinger you have a PM. Thanks.
xypher-alexis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2008 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for xypher-alexisSend a Private Message to xypher-alexisDirect Link to This Post
bumperoo
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2008 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
I assume you need them by the 3rd of May or did you already find them?
xypher-alexis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2008 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for xypher-alexisSend a Private Message to xypher-alexisDirect Link to This Post
I need them asap because im doing a fastback conversion. do you happen to have any or know anyone that does?
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2008 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIDirect Link to This Post
I have only 3 left (Yes these are the long ones used for the Fastback GT's) I get $6.50 a piece so to have them shipped priority mail 2 to 3 days total $25.00 heres my paypal
podziemj@matc.edu
And my post office is open on sunday so I can ship today, let me know either way.
Fiero John-WI

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock