5 speed getrag for sale cheap! by indyguy
Started on: 04-23-2008 12:39 AM
Replies: 13
Last post by: Erik on 04-27-2008 02:03 AM
indyguy

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2008 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys I am getting rid of what I have left from an 87 gt project. What we have for sale is a 5 speed getrag from said vehicle that has about 74,000 original miles all cables and slave cylinder and shifter and left rear and right rear axles with perfect boots. I drove this vehicle before engine threw a rod out the back of the block trans shifted great and worked good. One small issue the front ear on the trans was broken (very small corner area ) during removal not badly enough to scrap trans. I talked to a local welding shop and said problem is an easy fix for them. Priced to move at $200 for all these items. No shipping on this guys to heavy but I will deliver within 100 miles of Saint Joseph Missouri for an extra $100 dollars considering my jeep gets 19 mpg lol. Lastly if you pick up trans you may scour the leftover parts from this gt and take FREE whatever you want if interested pm or call my cell from 10am to 12am at 816-752-2431 thanks Ryan
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2008 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post
pics of the rest of ur gt would be nice
indyguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2008 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyDirect Link to This Post
Well there is not much left but a pile of parts the rear clip and aero stuff are all gone as well as the interior thanks Ryan
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2008 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post
I am interested ..does it come with the getrag trans mount brackets front and back , slave cylinder mount and and all the shift cable mounts/ brackets to the trans too?? If so PM me ..I am in Des Moines and seriously be interested in buying it all
indyguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2008 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent to you Erik
Earl-R

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2008 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Earl-RSend a Private Message to Earl-RDirect Link to This Post
Ryan,

Nevermind, I thought I was going to be near St. Joe this weekend, but it's St. James Mo. dang the luck

Earl

------------------
87 Fiero GT
Yellow / Grey Interior
T-Top, 11.26" brakes, Lowered 2"
Whaletail, Mecham Scoops, ZR2 Scoop
T/A Fender Vents, Mr. Mikes, Much Much More

86 SE Red
Z-28 Blister Scoops
3400 SFI w/ 4T45E auto 4 spd in progress

2007 Dodge Charger R/T
Hemi powered 5 spd

2008 Dodge 2500HD
6.7 CTD 6 spd

Formerly FieroGT87

[This message has been edited by Earl-R (edited 04-23-2008).]

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2008 03:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post
Too far...

Good deal though.
fieromadman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2008 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
You know, shipping just a manul Fiero trans is pretty easy. UPS will even do it... Great price, Good Luck!
indyguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2008 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyDirect Link to This Post
Hey thanks guys I think I might have priced this to low (lol) sale is pending on trans already hopefully this one is sold!
pastor Dennis

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2008 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pastor DennisClick Here to visit pastor Dennis's HomePageSend a Private Message to pastor DennisDirect Link to This Post
Hey Ryan, do you have the whole fastback conversion? BTW, any bites on that AWESOME 86 SE on your lot?
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2008 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by indyguy:

Hey thanks guys I think I might have priced this to low (lol) sale is pending on trans already hopefully this one is sold!

I think I did the same thing when I sold my getrag....was paid for within about 8 hours of posting. Shipping isn't a big deal on them, BTW.....toss it into a Rubbermade plastic storage box (about $8) and ship it FedEx or UPS (about $90).....115 lbs shipping weight with a clutch and pressure plate in the box with it.
PFF
System Bot
indyguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2008 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyDirect Link to This Post
Dennis sent you a pm and thanks for the shipping advice may come in handy! Thanks guys
indyguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2008 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyDirect Link to This Post

indyguy

560 posts
Member since Feb 2008
Sorry to those in line the trans is sold! Erik is the lucky buyer! Thanks Ryan
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2008 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post
thanks indyguy for the great deal !

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock