Started on: 04-20-2008 04:04 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: hnthomps on 04-21-2008 02:57 AM
Jeremiah

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2008 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JeremiahSend a Private Message to JeremiahDirect Link to This Post
Hi everyone,

I've got a pair of locks with keys (new) form the Fierostore (they sell them for $21 plus shipping) as well as two felt window guides (you might as well replace yours if you've already got the door open. The pair would sell at the Fierostore for $11.90.

BUT you can buy the felt window guides and the locks for the low, low price of only $20! That's right. You can be the owner of the Fiero crap in my shed my wife is making me sell. Lucky you. Best of all, that $20 includes shipping (OMG!) so that's all you have to pay.

Two locks and two felt window guides for $20! what a flippin! deal. *sigh* Especially when you order them from TFS you'll pay $30 and they're new. So you can pimp up that factor when you tell your friends that you've got NEW components inside your door.

PM me if you want them! I'd totally grab these. It's spring time, which means it's time to start fixing crap on the car.

------------------

1984 Fiero with a 2.8 V6, Isuzu 5-speed, Performance Sound, Sprint Exhaust Manifolds and a real pretty interior.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Darren's 87 coupe

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2008 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darren's 87 coupeSend a Private Message to Darren's 87 coupeDirect Link to This Post
Hey it's me again. Thanks for selling me the mirror, now you go and post this? Actually if you have the trunk lock with the door set, I'll take all of it. Any chance of that being in your garage? It woul dneed to be a trunk lock for the coupe if that matters, and I think it does.

Don't need the door locks by themselves, as I don;t want a different key for the door and one for the trunk, and a third for the ignition. Let me know if you have the set, Thanks

Darren

------------------

Jeremiah

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2008 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JeremiahSend a Private Message to JeremiahDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, it doesn't have the truck lock. I don't know why I bought the set w/o the trunk lock, but I did. My loss is someone's gain, I guess!

Originally posted by Darren's 87 coupe:

Hey it's me again. Thanks for selling me the mirror, now you go and post this? Actually if you have the trunk lock with the door set, I'll take all of it. Any chance of that being in your garage? It woul dneed to be a trunk lock for the coupe if that matters, and I think it does.

Don't need the door locks by themselves, as I don;t want a different key for the door and one for the trunk, and a third for the ignition. Let me know if you have the set, Thanks

Darren

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2008 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock