Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Anyone want the T-Top or parts let me know soon.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Anyone want the T-Top or parts let me know soon. by Tha Driver
Started on: 04-02-2008 06:35 PM
Replies: 31
Last post by: Tha Driver on 04-21-2008 04:51 PM
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post
I'm tired.
Tired of being denied due process in a court of law.
Tired of cops doing NOTHING - not following ANY leads (which turned out later to be the perps) - when my home gets robbed & every damn thing is stolen from me.
Tired of people sending me everything EXCEPT a postal money order after I tell them repeatedly that's all I can cash. (Tired of dealing with people like Toddster too.)
I could go on for hours...
Bottom line is I'm simplifying. Part of that is getting rid of the T-Top & 99% of my parts (& some other cars) one way or the other. Everything local pickup only - CASH only. Come grab what you need 'cause most everything is going to the crusher if I'm not offered an unreasonable price on it. The T-top will be used for target pratice before hauling it off.
For now you can email me at ImThaDriver at yahoo. Not for long 'cause I'm going to have my phone/internet cut off. I don't need the aggravation of this LOUSY Alltel/Windstream dialup any more either. (transfers at a rate of AT BEST 3 kb per second - WHEN it decides to transfer anything at all!)
The Ga Fiero Club members have my phone #, so if you know any of them you can find a way to reach me.
Thank you,
Paul

LOTSA parts FS & some needed (sell/trade).
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040428.html

'88 T-Top FS or TRADE (not a CJB)
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/036331.html

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear about your hardship Paul, and I hope things will work out for the best.

Originally posted by Tha Driver: The T-top will be used for target pratice before hauling it off.

If the T-Top doesn't sell as a whole please take off the glass windows before you shoot it, I need a spare

------------------

T-Top ~HUD~LEDs ~Red Fieros~Carputer~Montreal Club

FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
Oh man do I ever know how you feel and the sad part is no matter how many times you tell some one some thing they always ignore you and do what ever they want any ways. Dan
skoon

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skoonSend a Private Message to skoonDirect Link to This Post
where are you in ga is it just the ttop section is it complete i might be able to drive down this weekend to pick it up for a reasonable price im not rich but would hate to see it get shot up ill bring ya a notchback section to shoot lol ill pm ya to lemme know thanx skoon

------------------
84 gt project
84 daily driver
84 donor for hmmmmm

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mister:

Sorry to hear about your hardship Paul, and I hope things will work out for the best.

If the T-Top doesn't sell as a whole please take off the glass windows before you shoot it, I need a spare

I may have finaly completely lost my mind, but I'm not stupid.
I'll probably cut off the roof before I shoot it up, or at least aim low.
One roof is locked on with a key that I don't have, though.
Paul
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tha Driver:

(Tired of dealing with people like Toddster too.)

You mean sane, non-obsessing, rational people?

Yeah, we know.
Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post

One roof is locked on with a key that I don't have, though.
Paul

thats always fun go to the local locksmith and have him make a key
fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
There's still a lot of that car left. Somebody get it. And while you're down here, I know where there's a formula for $1100 that the tops could go onto. Has some idle issues, but otherwise runs good. Check out CraigslistAtlanta.com for details.
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

There's still a lot of that car left. Somebody get it. And while you're down here, I know where there's a formula for $1100 that the tops could go onto. Has some idle issues, but otherwise runs good. Check out CraigslistAtlanta.com for details.

It's still a whole running/driving car. At least untill 2 days ago when I was letting it idle & it quit. I think it ran out of gas.
Paul
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Tha Driver

4559 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Originally posted by Toddster:

You mean sane, non-obsessing, rational people?

Yeah, we know.

I mean lying, cheating, jerks like you.
Look: I'm not in the mood for your crap and lies. Go #*!$ yourself.
Paul

P.S. I usually don't wish ill on anyone, but I'll make an exception in this case. I hope your home is burglarized (loosing everything you've worked for in fifteen years), the insurance company screws you, you're constantly harrased by police the way I've been my entire life, & you're denied due process in our corrupt courts. I would wish you could feel the pain of loosing your parents too, but I don't wish anything to happen to them...

Oh: & your body gets worn out from working all the time & you're constantly in pain.

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 04-03-2008).]

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Tha Driver

4559 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Originally posted by Foxy Fiero13:

Not gonna' deal with it.
Paul
PFF
System Bot
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
Paul, sorry to hear this, but there are others in the same boat (believe it) .... hopefully tomorrow is a brand new day
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 03:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, there are so many people much worse off than I am. At least I have a roof over my head, even if it is just a 16x16 room. At least I have some water for a shower, even if I do have to catch it off the roof. At least I can still move around, walk, & even work a few hours a day, even if it is in pain all the time.
Still, I'm just tired of the constant BS. Real tired.
There's got to be more to life than just being able to work a few hours a day, in pain. In either event, I'm going to clean up around here so I don't have to look at all this crap every day. The Mercedes (which hasn't generated any interest selling parts on Craig's list) is already starting to get very heavy. I think I can generate enough scrap to buy the parts I need to put the Harley back on the road. (about $350 if I can rebuild the front caliper). It has 20 miles on it since I completely rebuilt it from the ground up, about 10 years ago (has it been that long?) - just before my life completely fell apart. My mother died, the thieves took everything I had worked for in the previous 15 years (except the bike), & I had to sell the 3 bedroom house that my parents & I built & use the equity to put this shack together.
When I was in despair, a voice came to me out of the gloom, saying "cheer up - things could be worse.". So I cheered up, & sure enough things got worse!
Paul
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

I hope your home is burglarized (loosing everything you've worked for in fifteen years), the insurance company screws you, you're constantly harrased by police the way I've been my entire life, & you're denied due process in our corrupt courts. I would wish you could feel the pain of loosing your parents too, but I don't wish anything to happen to them...

Oh: & your body gets worn out from working all the time & you're constantly in pain.

But at least you are not irrational, insane or obsessing.

The defense rests.
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

But at least you are not irrational, insane or obsessing.

The defense rests.

Never claimed I was sane. But I prefer "eccentric".
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA.

My point is, untill you suffer like others have, you'll never understand what it's like. Nor will you care. Hell you'll probably never care about other people no matter what you go through.

It just pisses me off that you can lie repeatedly & have folks come to your defense, & then give me S%$# when I PROVE you're lying & take up for myself.
Paul

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 04-03-2008).]

Nazareth

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NazarethSend a Private Message to NazarethDirect Link to This Post
Reading this mess makes me wonder what the heck is going on with you... wouldn't most of this crap be better suited for cry-space instead of the mall on the forum?... If i wanted parts I could care less about the whining... it actually makes me not want parts... Might i suggest that you contact your local health care provider for some medication to deal with life before you try to make any more important decisions?
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nazareth:

Reading this mess makes me wonder what the heck is going on with you... wouldn't most of this crap be better suited for cry-space instead of the mall on the forum?... If i wanted parts I could care less about the whining... it actually makes me not want parts... Might i suggest that you contact your local health care provider for some medication to deal with life before you try to make any more important decisions?

I'm just saying this is where I'm at & the parts are here now cheap if you want to come & get them. No one forced you to read the thread & I don't care if you want parts or not.
I do not have the money for health care or meds. I'm thinking using the T-Top for target practice before I pull a few parts & haul it off would be good therapy. Plus my weapons need to be shot & cleaned since I haven't done so in about 5 years.
I'm going to have a "Bash the Mercedes" party too as soon as I can get a few friends over. I know they will want to see how much damage they can do with variuos sledge hammers & axes before I haul it off.
"Thank you for your support."
Paul
racer37

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for racer37Send a Private Message to racer37Direct Link to This Post

I'm going to have a "Bash the Mercedes" party too as soon as I can get a few friends over. I know they will want to see how much damage they can do with variuos sledge hammers & axes before I haul it off.
"Thank you for your support."
Paul

Who is bringing the beer?
Robs Fieros

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post
You are......I'm going for the parts.lol
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosDirect Link to This Post

Robs Fieros

723 posts
Member since Oct 2004
I've talked to Paul on the phone and met him in person, he's not a bad person. I consider him a friend and from what I've herad a d*m good body and paint man. Everybody has hard times at some time in their life but some of us get more than their share. I've been down and broke with only the clothes on my back before and I made my come back. Now with the economy I'm headed in that direction again. But I'm not giving up and neither should you Paul. Just say ta h*ll with everything and go day to day. Crank up the radio man and lets party.....
PFF
System Bot
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2008 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by racer37:
Who is bringing the beer?

I don't drink beer.
I AM seriously thinking about taking up drinking, though. That is not a joke.
Paul
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2008 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

I don't drink beer.
Paul

"I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue..."

(Airplane)
fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2008 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post

I don't drink beer.
Paul

Doesn't help at all. When you sober up, you'll find that the problems got worse while you weren't able to tend to them. I've seen your work. You're a very talented man and you have the ability to pull through. I've also been down and out when my partner embezzled everything except $1300, and cleaned out the company over a weekend. I had a wife and daughter to support, but I made it. I've never used illegal drugs or alchohol to even temporarily escape my problems. They just add another problem to your life. Turn your back on the differences with Toddster and get on with life.
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2008 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post
Toodster is not the problem. He's a minor aggravation in the scheme of things.
The problem is all the greed (& deception) in this country, including law inforcement who think they're the gestapo & are only interested in how much revenue they can generate by screwing the poor by violating their civil rights. It's not gonna change, either.
Like I said I'm simplifying, by getting rid of things I'm tired of looking at/constantly irritated by even if it costs me money (that I can't afford to loose) in the long run.
Paul

Edit: P.S. I wasn't planning to get drunk... Been there, done that twice already (in my ealier years).

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 04-05-2008).]

Ronnie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2008 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RonnieSend a Private Message to RonnieDirect Link to This Post
Hey Paul , do you have a GT decklid , less spoiler? I'd really like one without holes in it. Or , how much would you sell one and you fix the holes for me? Thanks , Ronnie
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2008 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post
I have all of the major components for a conversion. I really don't want to seperate the decklid.
Paul
Boomtastic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2008 06:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Foxy Fiero13:

Or buy a complete set from my website for less than their cost ...

Paul - we'll talk directly. I'm possibly interested in the T-Top, and might have some better overall ideas.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Boomtastic (edited 04-11-2008).]

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2008 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post
For your amusment:
Want to hear the latest in "things that only happen to me"? (or as I call it "TFM" - Typical For Me)
I lower the garage door yesterday (yes I finaly have garage doors after only 2 1/2 years) & find oil on it. I'm thinking "how the ??? did oil get splashed head-high on the door? So I start looking around, & find that - wait for it - A FLOURESENT LIGHT FIXTURE IS LEAKING OIL!!! That's right a 4-foot light fixture is leaking OIL from one end.
Fortunately, it's dripping behind the car I'm doing body work on.
So anyway just another thing that I have to fix when I have time....
Later,
Paul
pswayne

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2008 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post
If it's an old-style fixture, it's probably leaking from the ballast. You'll probably have to replace it soon.
BazookaFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2008 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like a lot of tough s**t going for you, man. Hope things look up, but I have to agree with you; with the route the economy is going, we ALL might be a lot worse off in a couple years...
PFF
System Bot
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2008 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pswayne:
If it's an old-style fixture, it's probably leaking from the ballast. You'll probably have to replace it soon.

Yeah, the ballast is the only possible source. Fortnately I have a couple spares, but it's going to be a pian to have to replace it (along with everything else that needs work).

Originally posted by BazookaFiero:

Sounds like a lot of tough s**t going for you, man. Hope things look up, but I have to agree with you; with the route the economy is going, we ALL might be a lot worse off in a couple years...

It's (the country) going to get worse before it gets better. With all our jobs going to other countries, & us inporting CRAP that is't worth the materials it's made from, this country is in a bad way. And thanks to Bush we now have a phenominal national debt again.
The worse part of the burgulary was the loss of my 300+ CDs. It was a looooong time before I could even listen to music again, without remembering how much I lost & getting completely bummed out. I'll never be able to replace my music or even my great passion for it, although I do still like to rock & the new stuff (like Audio Slave, Siliava, Collective Soul, God Smack, etc.) helps in that area. But I still have a long list of CDs that I really miss & hope to find/afford again one day.
Paul

Bush holding up his 1st grade math test with an "A": "Don't peak too early.".

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock