Started on: 03-29-2008 10:09 PM
Replies: 15
Last post by: R Runner on 04-01-2008 06:28 PM
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2008 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
Forgive me for not doing more searching... It's late.

I am looknig for a wire harness for both LH and RH GT Fastback tail lights. I would prefer that they had as much wire as possible but 12" or so at each light should work. I have the tail lights, but no way to put bulbs in them.

I need it for my IMSA bacause I am putting on a fast back widebody. If you hve something please send me a PM, post on this thread, or email me at: rrunner@egyptian.net

Thank you.

------------------
Paul

Pontiac prestiege.... Pontiac performance...... Pontiac POWER!
HHP Is back in business! Now selling Adjustable Sway bars: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/036556.html
For a full history of the Fiero SS: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/789315

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2008 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
I should have know this, but I thought the long tail light bolts were the same for all Fieros. My bad.

I also need the bolts for the Fastback tail lights. All 6. If anyone has them for sale, it would be very helpful.

Thank you.

Paul
Ronnie

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2008 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RonnieSend a Private Message to RonnieDirect Link to This Post
Are you wanting the full rear tail light harness , or are you just wanting a pigtail for each light? I've got a full harness . Just didn't quite understand about the 12" of wire thing. I don't think I have the bolts tho.
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2008 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
*IF* i get time today ill check and see what i have, i KNOW i have the taillight bolts, just have to find them all, i should have two sets of them, the harness i may or may not have, im not 100% sure, but ill look later to check.

matthew
m0sh_man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2008 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post

m0sh_man

8460 posts
Member since Feb 2002
ive got two GT harness's but one has broken sockets, the other is in good shape, ive also got the GT taillight screws, Make me an offer with shipping included, im very reasonable, just not sure what the current market for this stuff is.

matthew
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2008 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ronnie:

Are you wanting the full rear tail light harness , or are you just wanting a pigtail for each light? I've got a full harness . Just didn't quite understand about the 12" of wire thing. I don't think I have the bolts tho.

Ronnie,

Your were the first to respond so fair is fair. I am looking for all of the wiring to hook up the rear Fastback tail lamps. The wire harness can be cut but I prefer that it is a long as possible. No less than 12" from the bulbs but I would prefer to have a good 24" to 30". If you have the bolts that would be great. If not I wuold prefer to purchase all of the parts from one person (due to shipping and such). If you do not have the bolts, I'll contact m0sh_man.

For all of it I'll offer $30 with shipping.

Thank you again for responding.

Paul

Ronnie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2008 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RonnieSend a Private Message to RonnieDirect Link to This Post
I didn't find any bolts , so if you want to go with Mosh man , that's ok with me to save on the shipping for it all.
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2008 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
Okay... Thank you Ronnie.

m0sh_man..... What do you think? Is $30 fair or do you have a counter offer?
Songman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2008 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
If Matthew can't help, I think I have what you need.
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2008 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

If Matthew can't help, I think I have what you need.

Always good to have a backup plan. Thank you Songman!
m0sh_man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2008 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
is that including shipping, or shipping not included?

ive got to find one more GT taillight bolt, for some reason i had 5 in a bag.... im sure ive got plenty more.

matthew

------------------

PFF
System Bot
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2008 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by m0sh_man:

is that including shipping, or shipping not included?

ive got to find one more GT taillight bolt, for some reason i had 5 in a bag.... im sure ive got plenty more.

matthew

PM Sent
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2008 05:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
bump
Ronnie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2008 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RonnieSend a Private Message to RonnieDirect Link to This Post
Still have mine if you want it.
m0sh_man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2008 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
PM sent, $35 shipped for all 6 taillight bolts, and the harness is the best ill do, priority shipping as well (its already in a priority box)

i got busy over the weekend between out of town family coming in from michigan, and dealing with some of my fish tanks.

matthew
R Runner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2008 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
Payment and PM sent.

Thank you.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock