FS: 4Cyl Parts by LAS VEGAS FIERO CLUB
Started on: 03-28-2008 04:02 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: thismanyfieros on 04-06-2008 06:53 PM
LAS VEGAS FIERO CLUB

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2008 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAS VEGAS FIERO CLUBClick Here to visit LAS VEGAS FIERO CLUB's HomePageSend a Private Message to LAS VEGAS FIERO CLUBDirect Link to This Post
We have ALOT of RUST FREE 4 Cyl Fieros, so ALOT of parts. We ship DHL and they will bill you for the shipping, so please don't ask how much to ship as we don't even do the billing on the shipping(our zip BTW is 89156). We will take paypal or money order. You can post here, PM, or call (702)632-2930 you can respond with an offer if you want or we will get back to you on the price. Please no tire kickers.

Anyway, who needs what?

------------------
The Las Vegas Fiero Club
Used Fiero Parts, Doner bodys, Complete Fieros, Engine Swaps (702)632-2930

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
PePe-LePu_For_2

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2008 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PePe-LePu_For_2Send a Private Message to PePe-LePu_For_2Direct Link to This Post
PM sent
jetman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2008 05:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanDirect Link to This Post
Ok then, my shopping list for my 88-Duke. I need the clear plastic for the dash gauge panel, nice please no cracks, scratches. I also need a filler neck assemble for coolant on engine, a lifter valley cover also, both in good condition, no rust. PM also sent. I can figure an aproximate on shipping as I can guessitmate weight.
DEMONCHILD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2008 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DEMONCHILDSend a Private Message to DEMONCHILDDirect Link to This Post
got any 4 cyl cars with an isuzu 5 spd? if so i need the front trans mount bracket that bolts to the trans
fieroman87

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2008 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman87Send a Private Message to fieroman87Direct Link to This Post
TBI and engine harness please

------------------
Arty: a.k.a. FestYboy or Fieroman87
'87 GT 5 spd. (soon to be 3.6L TT 6 spd.), '88 Festiva 5 spd. rockin' a high revin' 1.6, '87 Scirocco 5 spd. (VR6 swap?)
AIM: FestYboy88L

LAS VEGAS FIERO CLUB

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2008 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAS VEGAS FIERO CLUBClick Here to visit LAS VEGAS FIERO CLUB's HomePageSend a Private Message to LAS VEGAS FIERO CLUBDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroman87:

TBI and engine harness please

84-86 or 87-88? stick or auto?
BTW PMs sent
------------------
The Las Vegas Fiero Club
Used Fiero Parts, Doner bodys, Complete Fieros, Engine Swaps (702)632-2930

[This message has been edited by LAS VEGAS FIERO CLUB (edited 03-31-2008).]

jetman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2008 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanDirect Link to This Post
PM sent and waiting for a reply to my offer, thank you.
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2008 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
any prices for a red 86-88 gt rear bumper shipped to canada would be greatly appreciated...of course one in decent conditon..no rips or tears....also a price on a complete round molding set would be appreciated too...thanks tim...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock