Mustang hood scoop for sale

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Mustang hood scoop for sale by 85SE
Started on: 03-11-2008 10:56 AM
Replies: 5
Last post by: 85SE on 04-10-2008 08:08 PM
85SE
From: Paradise, Newfoundland, Canada (yes, the town is named Paradise!)

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2008 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEDirect Link to This Post
I bought this for my Fiero last winter but have since sold it. I'd like to turn it back into money I can ship - I still have the box it was shipped to me in.

I think it's from an 82 Mustang if I recall the eBay auction correctly. The scoop isn't perfect - it has a couple of cracks, including one that the end is broken. It looks repairable, and I don't think it would be an issue to repair it if you were bonding it to your decklid as I was going to.

$25 + shipping sound ok? It's not in the best shape, plus shipping will likely be pricy so the price reflects both.

Please PM or post.

Thanks,
Andrew

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2008 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
If you will take a Canada post money order find out how much shipped to K0K 1T0 and I will get the money order out to you. Dan
FieroGTRwideboby

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2008 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
Hey I am interested, I am in Pasadena CA . Let me know how and when and I will buy it.

-Alex
85SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2008 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTRwideboby:

Hey I am interested, I am in Pasadena CA . Let me know how and when and I will buy it.

-Alex

Hi Alex,

I'm looking into shipping options for FIEROFLYER tomorrow so he's first in line, but I've got you down as #2

Thanks,
Andrew
85SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2008 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEDirect Link to This Post
Sold to FIEROFLYER pending payment Thanks Dan!
85SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2008 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEDirect Link to This Post
And shipped to FIEROFLYER

Andrew

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock