Started on: 03-06-2008 12:41 AM
Replies: 9
Last post by: Oslo on 03-11-2008 11:40 PM
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
Installing a line lock setup on your car enables you to do effortless burnouts because you do not have to apply brake pressure to your drive wheels! A line lock uses solenoids to keep your non-drive wheels locked up while your drive wheels are free to spin! Perfect for a smoky burnout at the track or on the street.

I am selling a pair of B&M line lock solenoids. New in box! These came in a kit that had some wire and a switch, but the switches were scavenged to be used for a different project. These solenoids have never been used.

It would be very simple to hook up these solenoids to ANY switch you have already got. The solenoids are the important part.

B&M Part Number 46076

This kit sells brand new for $75, but this is only the solenoid: B&M Part number 46075 that sells new for $50 from Jegs.

http://www.jegs.com/i/B%26M/130/46075/10002/-1

Essentially, this is a pair of B&M part numbers 46075 worth $100 retail!!!

I am selling the set of solenoids for $65 + S&H.
I can do paypal or money orders.

Thanks!
-Chris

------------------

Club Redline - Northern Minnesota Sport and Modified

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pswayne

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pswayneSend a Private Message to pswayneDirect Link to This Post
Would you consider selling just one?
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post
Do you need one or two to make them work? If only one is needed I will take the other one
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
You usually need a pair for the setup to work properly that way both of the non-drive wheels are locked up leaving the wheels with power to roast!

I'd be hesitant to sell only one because I may have a tough time selling the other one...

One is only good if you plan on only doing one wheel, which I guess would work fine.

If you really want just one I'd be more than happy to sell only one.
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oslo:

You usually need a pair for the setup to work properly that way both of the non-drive wheels are locked up leaving the wheels with power to roast!

I'd be hesitant to sell only one because I may have a tough time selling the other one...

One is only good if you plan on only doing one wheel, which I guess would work fine.

If you really want just one I'd be more than happy to sell only one.

You don't need two. You plumb it into the line that goes to both front brake calipers. It splits to each individual wheel under the spare tire tub.

I'll take one if there not spoken for already.
wiccantoy

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post
on most heavy cars and trucks you usually use one. like the f350 i just put one on it worked great. when you have a lesser weight car like a fiero with a large engine you are better off having more than one. most people dont like to put one in an area that you can see it like when you open then hood. it looks nicer under the wheel well where most wont see them. OSLO if you dont get serious offers for both pm me and ill purchase both of them . it seems you had one hell of a bunch of spare parts . ive been watching you sell stuff for the past few months. where is all comeing from?

------------------

DONE: 86gt 5 speed 4.9 complete rebuild with buds outback northstar pistons , delta cams E303 cam , full ported , polished , stronger head springs, and flow tested heads and manifolds. rockcrawl's custom chip , polished crank . too much to list

86 gt 350 4 speed
85 t-top BEING PARTED
86gt 4.9 highly modified
86 and 87 fiero database www.geocities.com/cwandall/fiero.html

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wiccantoy:

on most heavy cars and trucks you usually use one. like the f350 i just put one on it worked great. when you have a lesser weight car like a fiero with a large engine you are better off having more than one. most people dont like to put one in an area that you can see it like when you open then hood. it looks nicer under the wheel well where most wont see them. OSLO if you dont get serious offers for both pm me and ill purchase both of them . it seems you had one hell of a bunch of spare parts . ive been watching you sell stuff for the past few months. where is all comeing from?

Thanks for the advice on using these! I am getting all of the spare parts from people in my local car club that I part out cars for.
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post

Oslo

5423 posts
Member since Sep 2002
I sent the first two guys that were interested messages. If they fall through, I'll let you know!
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2008 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
1 is sold, 1 is up for grabs
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2008 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post

Oslo

5423 posts
Member since Sep 2002
both are gone

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock