FS: Stainless Fuel Lines by grsychckn
Started on: 03-03-2008 07:15 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: grsychckn on 03-10-2008 12:32 PM
grsychckn

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2008 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grsychcknSend a Private Message to grsychcknDirect Link to This Post
I got these from the Fiero Store and only needed the piece that goes between the tank and the filter. New they are $99 and $89 ($188 total), so I'm asking $100 shipped. They have never been installed.

They are part numbers 68758 and 68759. But again, 68758 does not have the small tube that goes from tank to fuel filter.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
megafreakindeth

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for megafreakindethSend a Private Message to megafreakindethDirect Link to This Post
can these still be used without the tube? if so shoot me a pm
grsychckn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grsychcknSend a Private Message to grsychcknDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
sjmaye

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2008 04:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeDirect Link to This Post
Interested. What happened to the small tube that is missing? Is it available separately from FS?
KennyC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2008 04:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KennyCSend a Private Message to KennyCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sjmaye:

Interested. What happened to the small tube that is missing? Is it available separately from FS?

My guess would be he used it to replace a rusted portion of his own line and decided not to change the rest after getting into it
grsychckn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2008 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grsychcknSend a Private Message to grsychcknDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KennyC:

My guess would be he used it to replace a rusted portion of his own line and decided not to change the rest after getting into it

Close, I replaced the rusted piece I needed but since I was also doing a 3800SC swap, I decided to make my own lines from the filter to the fuel rails - so no need for these lines.
grsychckn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2008 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grsychcknSend a Private Message to grsychcknDirect Link to This Post
bump

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock