FS: Black 86 Fiero GT as a whole by DT'sWhite86gt
Started on: 02-24-2008 08:47 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: DT'sWhite86gt on 03-02-2008 06:29 AM
DT'sWhite86gt

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2008 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DT'sWhite86gtSend a Private Message to DT'sWhite86gtDirect Link to This Post
I have a black 86 Fiero GT that I would like to sell as a whole. It is a real bucket if you know what I mean. It is not running and has not ran since before I bought it. I bought it from a guy that was moving and needed it gone soon. He had been rear ended and never replaced the rear bumper. It had set beside the road for months and someone broke into it and destroyed the dash, the wiring harness, center console, the headliner, ignition switch, the wing and trunk latch. It still has a lot of good parts if you are looking for a parts car. I also have a spare engine(out of an 87 I think) in pieces to go with it. It has an automatic transmission, V6, power windows, and power locks. I do have the title. I have included some pictures below.

This would be a good parts car for $300 or best offer. Buyer must be willing to pick up from Florida.

[This message has been edited by DT'sWhite86gt (edited 02-24-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
heybjorn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2008 06:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post
Where was this two weeks ago when I wanted that set of wheels, before I put new tires on the wheels I had?
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2008 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
Would you be willing to sell a couple of small parts from it? -Jason

[This message has been edited by Fierofreak00 (edited 02-25-2008).]

DT'sWhite86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2008 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DT'sWhite86gtSend a Private Message to DT'sWhite86gtDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by heybjorn:

Where was this two weeks ago when I wanted that set of wheels, before I put new tires on the wheels I had?

Sitting in my yard in Defuniak Springs since about September 2007 waiting on me to decide what to do with it. I have too many projects and too little time. So I have to let it go.
DT'sWhite86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2008 05:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DT'sWhite86gtSend a Private Message to DT'sWhite86gtDirect Link to This Post
bump
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2008 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
PM replied to....-Jason
DT'sWhite86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 06:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DT'sWhite86gtSend a Private Message to DT'sWhite86gtDirect Link to This Post
bump

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock