FS: 2.8 with auto tranny by rvalmore
Started on: 02-07-2008 02:48 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: mtownfiero on 03-21-2008 11:03 AM
rvalmore

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2008 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rvalmoreSend a Private Message to rvalmoreDirect Link to This Post
I am about to get ready to start a 4.9 swap and wanted to see if anyone was interested in my 2.8 and auto.
The car has 48k original miles on it. Other than a tune up there is nothing that this engine needs. Same for the tranny.
I'll upload a pic of the engine shortly.Click to enlarge

[This message has been edited by rvalmore (edited 02-07-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2008 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
*** Buyer Beware *** Check his feedback

Ryalmore would have another negative feedback from me if the feedback system existed when he riped me off.
mtownfiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2008 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtownfieroSend a Private Message to mtownfieroDirect Link to This Post
not a very good seller never kept me updated and pmd me asking if i still wanted the motor 3 weeks after it shouldve been removed. Never herd a word from him unless i made an effort.

[This message has been edited by mtownfiero (edited 03-20-2008).]

Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2008 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mtownfiero:

not a very good seller never kept me updated and pmd me asking if i still wanted the motor 3 weeks after it shouldve been removed. Never herd a word from him unless i made an effort.

Your going to leave him feedback such that others will be warned about him right?
mtownfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2008 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mtownfieroSend a Private Message to mtownfieroDirect Link to This Post
I was waiting to see what he had to say but i just left feedback after not hearing a word again.
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2008 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mtownfiero:

I was waiting to see what he had to say but i just left feedback after not hearing a word again.

That appears to be his trademark. I didn't bug him enough and as result I never got my part but he sure didn't have a problem cashing my check.
mtownfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2008 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mtownfieroSend a Private Message to mtownfieroDirect Link to This Post
I hadnt given him any money yet but he was looking for it and he told me he had already found someone willing to give him a deposit. I hope they see this.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock