1988 Fiero GT for Sale by L.I. Fieros
Started on: 02-06-2008 01:56 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: L.I. Fieros on 03-14-2008 01:40 PM
L.I. Fieros

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2008 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L.I. FierosSend a Private Message to L.I. FierosDirect Link to This Post
NOTE: This is not my car, I am only posting a note about it here for the seller. For additional information please contact the person below.

CONTACT ----> ladefair@aol.com

Vehicle Information:

1988 Fiero GT - white, gray interior, automatic transmission, 100k+ miles

Options - wing, sub-woofer sound system, pw/pm/pl, sunroof

RUST - Unfortunately the car has significant rust in the trunk area on both sides. Therefore, I would suspect the frame rails are very rusted as well. The car has also been sitting for 7+ years so most areas of the car have some deterioration/surface rust/corrosion.

The car is complete and could be brought back as a project for someone or used for parts. Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of the car to post.

PRICE: Please contact the seller to discuss this. The owner is not looking to get a lot for the car, they would just like to see the car brought back to life and kept out of the junkyard (that's the final option).

LOCATION: The car is located on Long Island in NY approximately 40 miles east of New York City.

Good Luck!

[This message has been edited by L.I. Fieros (edited 02-06-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
L.I. Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2008 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for L.I. FierosSend a Private Message to L.I. FierosDirect Link to This Post
Friday BUMP!
buds

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2008 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for budsSend a Private Message to budsDirect Link to This Post
fierogt455

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2008 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt455Send a Private Message to fierogt455Direct Link to This Post
Hi L.I. Fieros,

I picked the car up about a month ago. The paint is in excellence condition after removing the mole (?). I changed all the fluids, fresh battery, plugs etc... It started up on the 3rd turn of the key! Now to the removing the body panels and attacking the rust.

Thanks again for posting the ad.

Freeman
L.I. Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2008 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L.I. FierosSend a Private Message to L.I. FierosDirect Link to This Post
fierogt455 - That's great that it runs! What a great story. Does it drive? Does the subwoofer still work? If not, I'm sure you'll get it back into shape. I'm glad you picked it up and are able to give it some time and TLC. Yeah, the car was very dirty inside and out from sitting. I'll consider this one saved from the junkyard. I'm definitely happy to hear about it and will post more if I find any. I hate seeing them sitting and neglected. And thanks for the feedback! My first rating.

Good luck with the "new" car!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock