Started on: 01-27-2008 01:21 AM
Replies: 10
Last post by: HTXtremes on 02-05-2008 11:26 PM
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2008 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
These are now going for $76 to $40 on eBay (don't forget to add in the shipping charges if you wanna verify this). Mine is in Very good condition because it was in my kitcar which spends more time in the garage than it EVER has on the road. I'm re-doing things AGAIN and must eliminate this switch because I need room on the dash for something else. $29 (?) + shipping. I'm not trying to be greedy, I'm just trying not to take a bath on everything ....

stock pic - i'll post actual pic when it stops raining and I can remove the actual switch

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 01-27-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2008 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
Here's the actual switch.I will leave the terminals on the back to make your install easier. There is a good solid connection. The tape can simply be un-wrapped if for some reason you wanted to do anything different. As you can see from the front, there is NO noticeable wear on the face, so you can tell it was used very little.

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 01-27-2008).]

MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2008 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONDirect Link to This Post
I sure wish you'ld have shown this before you sent the wheel !!!!!
PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2008 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
I would have, but I just found out I needed to remove it yesterday. I have so many things in this kitcar, I now have to take something out if I want to put anything else in !

believe me, I would not have removed it if there was a way to let it alone the way it was ....
MEL H. JOHNSON

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2008 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONDirect Link to This Post
Good Luck !!!!!!!!
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2008 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Good luck, I ordered mine directly from Honda, and it was trashed along with the rest of my interior.
stryker

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for strykerSend a Private Message to strykerDirect Link to This Post
pm sent

John
Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazDirect Link to This Post
Is it sold? If not PM me.
Leroy
MEL H. JOHNSON

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2008 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONDirect Link to This Post
Hey Paul, I got the wheel today !!!!! Thanks a bunch, it's gonna look great !!!!! I thought I would post here to give you a bump !!!! feedback is coming !!!! MEL
PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2008 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
Glad you like it and got it OK. Thank You

In regards to the button above, i got a lot of interest by PM and gave consideration that way. I wish I had more of these, but this one is sold. Thanks everybody - How about a nice GTP Steering Wheel with Radio Controls for the UNHEARD of starting price (hoopefully it will go higher) of just $49 NO RESERVE !

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040980.html

I have something I REALLY wanna buy, so I'm selling everything I can .....

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 01-31-2008).]

HTXtremes

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2008 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HTXtremesSend a Private Message to HTXtremesDirect Link to This Post
Thank you a bunch Paul!! The switch looks great, will have to let you know when I get it put in so you can see, lol
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock