FS: Damaged Spoiler and Corvette Tail Light Panel by Fiero Owner
Started on: 01-15-2008 05:35 PM
Replies: 24
Last post by: JimmyS on 02-04-2008 02:12 PM
Fiero Owner

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerDirect Link to This Post
I bought these a while ago and they're just sitting in my spare room. They both got damaged in shipping and getting the insurance from the shipping companies is next to impossible so I'll just see if anyone here can use them. The tail light panel shouldn't be that hard to repair, it's just cracked through the center. The spoiler is split. Not really sure what to ask for these, just make an offer. Pics were taken with a cell phone but if you need better pics I can get them.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Owner (edited 01-17-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
chrisgtp

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
what is the tail light panel for?
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
I would be interested in the spoiler stands. I don't need the whole spoiler but could use the stands.

------------------

My best advice when it comes to your Fiero is to "NOT" do any dealings with www.kitcarman.com
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...070315-1-061575.html <~ The drama with kitcarman
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/078336.html <~ finishing and fixing kitcarmans mess
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/079860.html <~ re-do after kitcarmans motor blew up.

seegeer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seegeerSend a Private Message to seegeerDirect Link to This Post
is there any holes in the taillight panel, i know there were a few guys looking for a solid one of these awhile back,
Fiero Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerDirect Link to This Post
The tail light panel is for a Fiero GT to use 4 round corvette tail lights in.

Pm me an offer on the stands Jimmy.

The tail light panel has 4 round holes for the corvette tail light lenses.
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Newbfiero (edited 01-16-2008).]

BIGG_SEXXY

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BIGG_SEXXYClick Here to visit BIGG_SEXXY's HomePageSend a Private Message to BIGG_SEXXYDirect Link to This Post
Are the panels damaged in anyway? How much are you selling them for?

The Tailight panels that is...

Thanx

------------------
(>-_-)> A signature Is suppose to be in here? <(-_-< )

[This message has been edited by BIGG_SEXXY (edited 01-16-2008).]

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Fiero Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerDirect Link to This Post
The tail light panel is damaged with a crack in the center as seen in the pictures above.
can machine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for can machineSend a Private Message to can machineDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
Fiero Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerDirect Link to This Post
PM's replied.
PFF
System Bot
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2008 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for some spoiler stands made of fiberglass to go on my BMW. The Fiero spoiler on it has the wrong angle, & I need to modify the stands to correct it. Would trade stock stands for fiberglass ones, & I don't care if they're damaged or cracked or have pulled out mounting studs.
Are your stands fiberglass? Anyone want to swap?
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
Fiero Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2008 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerDirect Link to This Post
They're just the stock stands.
MartyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2008 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MartyKSend a Private Message to MartyKDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a pic of the complete tail light panel?
thanks..... Marty
Fiero Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2008 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerDirect Link to This Post
Pic of the complete panel added to the first post.
shermdizzle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2008 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shermdizzleClick Here to visit shermdizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to shermdizzleDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2008 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
How much do you want for the taillight panel?
Fiero Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2008 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerDirect Link to This Post
PM's replied.
Fiero Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerDirect Link to This Post
Wingstands sold off the spoiler, I think I'll just throw the rest of it out unless someone can use it. The corvette tail light panel is still here if anyone is interested in that still.
Tiny

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TinyClick Here to visit Tiny's HomePageSend a Private Message to TinyDirect Link to This Post
who makes the taillight housing? I would love to get my hands on them but money is going to be tight for awhile. if they are still around once i get things squared up i'll be all over them. the GT i'm picking up has a lil delam happening not bad at all but somthing to look into changeing before it gets too bad.
Fiero Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerDirect Link to This Post
I believe the tailight panel is a PISA piece.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerDirect Link to This Post
Tail light panel just sold. So unless someone want a spoiler that's split in half I guess everything is sold.
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post
PM sent on the wing.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
Fiero Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerDirect Link to This Post
PM Replied
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2008 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Stands came today. Thanks. Feedback left.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock