Started on: 01-07-2008 01:14 AM
Replies: 4
Last post by: PaulJK on 01-16-2008 01:46 AM
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2008 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
Here's the auction for the Grand Prix Steering Wheel, radio control unit, turn signal switch, cancelling cam and stalk with cruise control. There are more pics in the auction than I had here. Of everything I have for sale right now, I will probably regret not keeping this .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=005

here are links with comments from PFF members

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040598.html

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068914.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2008 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
2 hours left - VERY close to reserve for the steering wheel, radio controls, switch, cam and stalk
PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
i lowered the reserve to $89 a few hours before the end of the auction - high bid stayed at $88. Somebody missed a Very nice wheel and radio controls for 1 friggin dollar ! {laugh}

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 01-14-2008).]

mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
I would have bid but the wires were cut and the wiring was not all the way to the radio not making it a complete setup. Good luck on the sale though!
PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
I was wondering what you were talking about but re-examined the pics. You're right - the terminal end of the pigtail from the signal switch is cut off, so someone would have to solder on the terminal end from the pigtail of an old fiero signal switch. I feel this is a very minor issue, since you'd have to do other splicing for the other wires as well. Even if the terminal end were attached, I doubt that it would plug directly into the fiero harness and work as-is. No other wires have been cut or changed. i thought you were referring to the radio control unit, which is factory and exceptional condition, and still even has the factory labels. If you look at the words on each button, you can see how very little wear it has Even the leather on the wheel itself is nice. Thanks for your post - i may end up using it myself unless i get a decent offer.

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 01-16-2008).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock