Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Misc parts gt clip, 84 sails, interior stuff etc.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Misc parts gt clip, 84 sails, interior stuff etc. by DrRodey
Started on: 01-01-2008 03:16 PM
Replies: 13
Last post by: DrRodey on 01-19-2008 12:31 PM
DrRodey

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post
Prices do NOT include shipping, reasonable offers will be accepted.

I'll get pictures in the next day or two.

86GT rear clip, car was rearended pass. side. so it does have some damage to the honeycomb area behind the lights, otherwise in good condition. $75

84 Glass Sail panels. SOLD

I have three dashes for sure, maybe more when I start digging out the pile of parts in the basement. different grays, All have corner damage. $25 each

Two sets of A/B pillers Good condition. Will seperate if needed. $10 per piece or $35 per set of four.

There will be a bunch more, that's all I can think of for now. I'll update the list when I get home tonight and add pictures either tonight or tomorrow.

[This message has been edited by DrRodey (edited 01-09-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post
Some pictures added. I'll get more as I start getting stuff organized. There will be a lot more added to this list. Basically everything in this room is going to be sold.
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTDirect Link to This Post
do you have any other parts to complete a fastback swap?
DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85sliverGT:

do you have any other parts to complete a fastback swap?

Nope sorry.. Just the clip.
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTDirect Link to This Post
ok...any aero bumpers?
DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2008 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post
nope.
DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2008 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post
bumpage
kevin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2008 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a shift surround, in gray, that is in good shape? Let me know, with picture if possible.

Thanks,
Kevin
DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2008 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post
I do have a Gray shift surround, but honestly it's not in Excelent shape. Good useable? Yes Good Show-worthy? Definately not.

More pix sent via PM

[This message has been edited by DrRodey (edited 01-07-2008).]

kevin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2008 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Dr. Rodey,
Yeah, I already have this particular piece. Hopefully, I was looking for the entire assembly (the hard plastic piece, the boot and the ash trays) not just the outer half. Thanks for the pix though. Any other assemblies?

Cordially,
Kevin J. Sullivan
DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2008 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post
Sail panels have been sold..

Last chance on everything else before it starts hitting Ebay than the dumpster
PFF
System Bot
DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2008 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post
ttt Since I bumped the other one, it's only fair I guess.
Matt85GT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2008 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Matt85GTClick Here to visit Matt85GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to Matt85GTDirect Link to This Post
received the sails in good condition, very fast shipping! Thank you good doctor! What is your pricing on a dark grey dash?

[This message has been edited by Matt85GT (edited 01-19-2008).]

DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2008 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post
Dash info sent via PM

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock