Parting Out 87 Coupe by DrRodey
Started on: 01-01-2008 02:58 PM
Replies: 42
Last post by: DrRodey on 02-27-2008 05:17 PM
DrRodey

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post
Hey all. I'm still working on parting out this 87 coupe. 4cyl Auto. Ran and drove good. Frame rustier then you'd belive, Interior wiring got fried from a dead short. I'll get pictures later on today or tomorrow. Let me know what you need, Most offers accepted.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Winkie

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WinkieClick Here to visit Winkie's HomePageSend a Private Message to WinkieDirect Link to This Post
Drip Rails???
DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post
Got em. How does $25 + shipping sound for the pair.
ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariDirect Link to This Post
Mounting bezel for the headlight switch/ip dimmer. Don't need the switches, just the bezel provided the mounting tabs for the switches are ok.
How much shipped to 27613? method of payment?

Thanks

------------------
Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post
I'll check it's condition for ya tonight when I get off work and get back to ya w/pictures.
DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post

DrRodey

856 posts
Member since Oct 2000
Pictures of reqested parts sent via PM. Thanks for all the interest so far. Lots to go.
Richjk21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Direct Link to This Post
power mirror setup?
DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post
manual mirrors..sorry.
Madess

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessDirect Link to This Post
what color is it? Front bumper?
ss85fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ss85fieroSend a Private Message to ss85fieroDirect Link to This Post
seat recline handles?

------------------
87 fiero gt 4.9
99 trans am ls1

DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Madess:

what color is it? Front bumper?

Burgundy, $75 you pick it up.

Originally posted by ss85fiero:seat recline handles?

Got both, both good condition, neither have the attachment pin $10 ea +ship
PFF
System Bot
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
ECM holder?
I think this is the one I need for the 7730 swap?
RTNmsds

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RTNmsdsClick Here to visit RTNmsds's HomePageSend a Private Message to RTNmsdsDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post
All posts/PMs responded to. Thanks for the sales and interest. Keep those requests coming.

Dan.
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post
What is condition & cost of the wheel well liners? (All four)
DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2008 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

What is condition & cost of the wheel well liners? (All four)

All for are in good condition. $25 for the set sound good? Probably be cheaper for you to come up and pick them up rather than ship them.
86V8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2008 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86V8fieroSend a Private Message to 86V8fieroDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for an enclosed cooling fan shroud. Some fieros had them, some had the cooling fan mounted on "stalks". Does this car have one? I do not need the fan motor, just the plastic fan shroud. Thanks, Bill
DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2008 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post
Might just have what you are looking for. PM'd ya a picture to make sure.
DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2008 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post
bumpage
85_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2008 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post
Does this car have ac? What would you want for plugs (with a few inches of wire) going into the computer, and into the junction box near the battery? Shipped to Buffalo NY 14223
DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2008 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post
Does have AC. PM Sent
PFF
System Bot
DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2008 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post
Last requests before i start throwing random things on Ebay....
86FieroCentPa

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2008 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieroCentPaSend a Private Message to 86FieroCentPaDirect Link to This Post
Front parking/turn signal housings?
DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2008 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post
Got three sets. The ones from this car and two spares that I know of, maybe more. PM Sent.
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2008 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
How much for the heads, intake manifold and exhaust manifold (if the exhaust was good that is)? Shipped to 53188?

EDIT: Does this have ribbed or round molding? I need rear side markers for a vehicle with rounded molding.

[This message has been edited by 86fierofun (edited 01-10-2008).]

DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2008 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent about the heads/and stuff.

It does have the ribbed moulding but most of it was torn up prety good. Both rear signals had mounting points broke out sorry.

And feedback has been left for all purchases. Thanks again to all of you.

[This message has been edited by DrRodey (edited 01-11-2008).]

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
Sorry about my late reply, I will pm you in just a second here......
DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post
Don't worry about it. Still got bunch of decent stuff left. Anyone.. Anyone... Buehler...??
garage monster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2008 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for garage monsterSend a Private Message to garage monsterDirect Link to This Post
I need the triangular heat shield that mounts in the right front corner of the cradle. It is above the exhaust and below the AC compressor to ZIP code 97501. Any luck?

[This message has been edited by garage monster (edited 01-18-2008).]

White Spyder

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2008 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for White SpyderSend a Private Message to White SpyderDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a good spoiler for the rear and a front air damn?
DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2008 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post
Garage Monster: PM Sent

White Spyder: Sorry It was a luggage rack car. I have a spoiler from a z34 lumina I'd sell ya for $100
PFF
System Bot
red84sematt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2008 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red84semattSend a Private Message to red84semattDirect Link to This Post
got parts, great deal! thanks
DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2008 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post
Thanks pos Feedback left for ya...

Still have some stuff left on this car. complete engine/trans, rear susp., some front susp. Coolant tubes, misc parts from everywhere. Any odd requests? I've got it down to bare frame now so It won't take long to get anything else off, but may take a couple hours of searching in my basement to find stuff already pulled off..
xypher-alexis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2008 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for xypher-alexisSend a Private Message to xypher-alexisDirect Link to This Post
does it have a 3 spoke wheel? I need the the 2 piece button and button cover for one. TIA

------------------
He who hesitates is not only lost, but miles from the next exit!

blkcofy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2008 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkcofySend a Private Message to blkcofyDirect Link to This Post
Any of the interior face panels? Center console, aux guage, and speedo cluster?
DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2008 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by xypher-alexis:

does it have a 3 spoke wheel? I need the the 2 piece button and button cover for one. TIA

nope... four spoke with good horn buttons too by the way.
DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2008 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post

DrRodey

856 posts
Member since Oct 2000

Originally posted by blkcofy:

Any of the interior face panels? Center console, aux guage, and speedo cluster?

I have some for the center console, around the radio/hvac, and speedo, no auz gauge cluster though. How many of each would you like?
blkcofy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2008 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkcofySend a Private Message to blkcofyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DrRodey:

I have some for the center console, around the radio/hvac, and speedo, no auz gauge cluster though. How many of each would you like?

As long as their not cracked or scratched badly, 1 each. I'll be resurfacing them with CF vinyl.
tmur115

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2008 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
do you still have the headlight wiring harness/module? price shipped to 98604?

thanks
=todd=
DrRodey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2008 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tmur115:

do you still have the headlight wiring harness/module? price shipped to 98604?

thanks
=todd=

Already gone.. sorry.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay