WTT/B/S: any rim+tire set for my 88 black lace wheels - IL by jmarek78
Started on: 12-28-2007 12:31 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: Jefrysuko on 01-03-2008 04:31 PM
jmarek78

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2007 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmarek78Send a Private Message to jmarek78Direct Link to This Post
EDIT: Traded...

---------------------------

I'm looking for any set of wheels that will fit a fiero with tires that will hold air. I don't care what they look like or the condition of the tread, I'm just going to use them for rolling the car around.

I have a set of nice 88 black lace wheels with tires that do not hold air very well that I have no use for.

I'll trade, buy, sell, whatever.

[This message has been edited by jmarek78 (edited 01-02-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2007 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
I have what you need. Set of 14" Fiero Rims with fairly new tires that has been holding my 88 up for about 4 years while it has been stored. There is some cracks forming in the sidewalls so I wouldn't use them on anything I was going to drive but they hold air just fine.

Would you be able to send me pictures to show the condition of your rims such that I can know if it is worth the travel needed to do an exchange?
jmarek78

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2007 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmarek78Send a Private Message to jmarek78Direct Link to This Post

Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2007 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
Well, the back one looks fine but what's the black stuff around the outter lip on the front one? I'm just wanting to make sure there isn't any road rash. I already have a set with some rash around the outer lips.
jmarek78

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2007 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmarek78Send a Private Message to jmarek78Direct Link to This Post
Some sort of rubbery stuff, I am not sure what it is. It will rub off.
cowan1984

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2007 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cowan1984Click Here to visit cowan1984's HomePageSend a Private Message to cowan1984Direct Link to This Post
I've got a set of the 14" as well, I'm installing Dickman's lowering balljoints and need 15" rims at a minimum - can't afford my 18's just yet so let me know if you've already made a deal.

BTW what size are yours?

------------------
'84 Engine Swap Under Construction
Visit Project Website!
http://cowan1984.xtreemhost.com/

[This message has been edited by cowan1984 (edited 12-29-2007).]

jmarek78

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2007 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmarek78Send a Private Message to jmarek78Direct Link to This Post
They are 15 inch stock 1988 formula wheels.

I don't need to move the car for at least a couple months, so they will be available until someone shows up to get them.
Copper85GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2007 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Copper85GTSend a Private Message to Copper85GTDirect Link to This Post
I'm obviously real close to you but I have rims I don't want with REAL good tires and rims (lace) that I think I'd like to hang on to for a while with 'temp' tires that would work with the situation your trying to fill. Don't know if any of this helps but you could PM me your number and we can see what happens.

Tom
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2008 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
jmarek78,

Thanks for the trade. I was able to get a closer look at the rims today in the daylight and they look great. I left you your first feedback.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock