Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Real nice 3800 SC for sale In Ohio (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Real nice 3800 SC for sale In Ohio by SuperchargedV6
Started on: 11-01-2007 05:41 PM
Replies: 49
Last post by: SuperchargedV6 on 01-14-2008 04:25 PM
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2007 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Car has sold and I will definitely miss this one.

Thanks,,Rick

Link to car with new hood
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/066740.html

Link to build with some picutres and info as it was built.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...060206-1-049118.html

Magazine article after build.

Don Garlits {Big Daddy} signing car

Arnie "The Farmer" Beswik signign the car.

[This message has been edited by SuperchargedV6 (edited 01-05-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2007 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful car, i think you should have no problem getting the price you are wanting for it. I wish i had the money i wouldn't think twice, especially since it's so close to me. You mention that it has been dynoed, what kind of HP is it putting down. Good luck with your sale.
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2007 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Below is the Dyno and I have been pulled over by folks at times, talked to at show also on how someone seen me pull the wheels off the ground when driving. Some in the Cleveland Fiero group have seen it also. Nothing big and the highest I was told was about 6 inches. Also the Dyno was a Mustang which I was told rob's HP and Torque so the Dyno should be higher. Thanks for the Compliments also. I have the Prototype in my Avatar and a Indy I am restoring Fieropacecar.com along with my web page for this car so I cant get rid of it yet. I am paying for storage now and the wife wants here garage space back or I would keep it.

I was thinking this summer of asking $10,000 then figured without brakes and suspension I would ask $8,000 then I figured just ask $7,000 in hopes of moving it now. I put it off long enough. This car is real clean and just needs someone to keep it from getting dirty. Also it will need Plates so you do not have emissions as I have Collectors plates now. If not you will have to build a exhaust with Emissions. It really added the torque this way. Rick
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2007 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post

SuperchargedV6

1966 posts
Member since Jan 2006
Forgot to put dyno up. Rick

3.8 SC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2007 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.8 SCSend a Private Message to 3.8 SCDirect Link to This Post
Damn, I know it was coming! I hate to see you sell that Fiero. But, you do have two other Fieros to play with. I have alot of time in that engine build.
Who ever gets this car, is going to have a permanent smile on there face.

[This message has been edited by 3.8 SC (edited 11-01-2007).]

TG oreiF 8891

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2007 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TG oreiF 8891Send a Private Message to TG oreiF 8891Direct Link to This Post
If it were an 88, I'd think about it. I'm going to hold out and make my own monster out of my 88 GT someday.

I can attest to the fact that this car is FAST and CLEAN.

Good luck with the sale.

------------------
1988 Fiero GT
Cleveland Fiero Club

JZeFF

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2007 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JZeFFSend a Private Message to JZeFFDirect Link to This Post
This car is a true beauty, i was able to get a ride, and even drive it. Whoever gets it wont be disappointed at all.
85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2007 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBDirect Link to This Post
Please check PM
misterchief115

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2007 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for misterchief115Send a Private Message to misterchief115Direct Link to This Post
PM sent
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2007 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
PM's sent in order. Thanks,,Rick
stryker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2007 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strykerSend a Private Message to strykerDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
PFF
System Bot
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2007 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Pm sent. Thanks,,Rick
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2007 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
I wanted to make note that I am not trading anything for this car. I am only selling it due to storage problems. I have had offers to trade and clearly stated this car is only being sold to make room and stop paying storage fees. It is the unlucky one to have to go and I hate to see it go. Thanks,,Rick

[This message has been edited by SuperchargedV6 (edited 11-04-2007).]

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2007 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post

SuperchargedV6

1966 posts
Member since Jan 2006
Bump
stryker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2007 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strykerSend a Private Message to strykerDirect Link to This Post
Heres a bump for a sweet car.I meet Rick and seen this car for the first time sunday.He was kind enough to take me for a ride and then let me drive it.All I can say is WOW!!!!! the car is very well put together and his pics DONT do the car justice.The car compares to a crotch rocket and will plant you tightly against the seats!Who ever buys this car will be very happy!!! I am still smiling from the short drive i got in it. Thanks for the time and ride Rick!!!

John
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2007 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
WOW... gorgeous... must suck to be you... too many toys!!

I am just observing... It looks like the side scoops were added after the magazine article photos.

Good Luck with your sale, It seems VERY reasonably priced.
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2007 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Yes the add-ons started after the first year. The article came about 4 months after we finsihed the engine build. I like to change things once or twice a years so the car was differnt for each show the next time around. Fieros are teh best for changin so easily and having a new looking car again.

John,, you left out the air time and 0-60 estimates hahahahaha. John and I drove the car a few miles and we had a few folks stopping to tell us how nice it was and lots of thumbs up and smiles. This car gets attention all the time and more than my 1969 Corvette ever got. I guess everyone expects a Corvette to be fast, but not this. Thanks for all the complinments. Keep in touch so I can ride yours when done. Rick
85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2007 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2007 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post

3.8 SC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2007 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.8 SCSend a Private Message to 3.8 SCDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top!!!!!
Mister

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2007 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I can't buy it myself, but just to add my 2c...
If you (the reader) are thinking of building or buying a performance Fiero this one at $7000 is a hek of a deal.
Trust me, it takes lots of time, money and hard work to build your own project and it is always cheaper to get someone's finished project and just enjoy it.

Good luck with the sale

------------------

PFF
System Bot
JCUOIT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2007 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCUOITSend a Private Message to JCUOITDirect Link to This Post
the fun part is building it. getting to make it just the way you like it. and from the look of that car, it was either a lot of fun, or a hell of a pain ( likely both) cause that car is beautiful. if my 3800 project ends up being 1/2 as awesome i'll be more than happy.

I like to think there is an old PFF saying:

"sell a man a finished swap car and he will smile for a day. Teach him how to swap and he will smile for a lifetime"
i like to think that this is exactly what PFF is all about, learning. I'm sure that Rick learned a lot about 3800 swaps, and god knows he smiled a lot knowing he built it himself.

(or sell a man a finished swap car and he will be in debt for a few months. Teach him how to swap and he will be in debt for a lifetime...)

Good luck Rick, god knows i've likely put more than 7G's into my car and its not even running yet. you'll sell that rocket ship to the right person.

JC
ohio86se

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2007 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ohio86seClick Here to visit ohio86se's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohio86seDirect Link to This Post
bump

DR650SE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2007 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DR650SEClick Here to visit DR650SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to DR650SEDirect Link to This Post
Man, Wish I was getting back from Iraq a lot sooner, I'm stuck here till June and would love to look at the car. I was thinking about getting a bike, but this may have changed my mind into finishing my Fiero. I'm from cleveland and if its still around before next summer, I may have to pick this thing up.

------------------
AIM: DR650SE
86 SE V6 4SPD
Pics from Iraq
http://community.webshots.com/user/dr650se

FieroGeorge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2007 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGeorgeSend a Private Message to FieroGeorgeDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a sweet ride. I saw Ricks car at Summit racing's show this fall, He just finished the hood scoop. Bet you hate to see this one go, good luck with the sale.

George
PineyCreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2007 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PineyCreekClick Here to visit PineyCreek's HomePageSend a Private Message to PineyCreekDirect Link to This Post
Good grief, if I had 7k to blow I know where I'd be spending it! That is one beautiful car.

------------------
1986 SE V6, stock, auto, fastback. GT Trim and Body panels.

stryker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2007 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strykerSend a Private Message to strykerDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a sweet ride!!!!
3.8 SC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2007 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.8 SCSend a Private Message to 3.8 SCDirect Link to This Post
To the Top
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2007 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Ok Winter speacial reduced to $6,500. Rick
timgray

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2007 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
free bump for you, If I had $6500.00 that I could afford to drop on a second toy I'd be on my way down to your house right now.

Wife would completely kill me if I did.

One heck of a deal at that price.
stryker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2007 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for strykerSend a Private Message to strykerDirect Link to This Post
some one really needs to buy this car,you will not be dissapointed!
PFF
System Bot
Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Direct Link to This Post
Would it be possible to have the vehicle picked up for transport?
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2007 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
SuperchargedV6, I want your car but you are offering it about 18 months too soon for me to be in a position to buy it.

Bump.
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2007 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
ill buy it right now if you can post a video of the front tires coming off the ground.
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2007 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
I have never shipped a car so that would be up to the buyer to figure on how it works. I am for it so let me know. Rick

No reason to show you anything Darkhorizon. Your not enough of a man to drive this car and Loyde had his hand in it making you upset. Rick

Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2007 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Direct Link to This Post
PM sent
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
I am getting nervous as I have 4 people wanting this car at one time and two are from far away wanting delivery sight unseen except pictures. That is one of the worst things as I have seen this go bad many times when you can not see the car in person folsk seem to expect a mint show room car when it arives. I honestly prefer a sight buy as the car is in very good shape but still I get nervous. Rick
Billybo455

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Billybo455Send a Private Message to Billybo455Direct Link to This Post
i want to see the wheelie to!!! my car has quite a few more mods then yours and it wouldn't dream of lifting the front wheels off the ground... with hooiser's all i do is spin them. what mods do you have from traction? i need to have my car hook better.
Billybo455

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2007 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Billybo455Send a Private Message to Billybo455Direct Link to This Post
bump?
JZeFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2007 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JZeFFSend a Private Message to JZeFFDirect Link to This Post
Another bump for him...

I had the joy of riding in this thing... and to be completely honest i believe him when it comes to the wheelie thing...

He didn't even floor it, and this thing literally threw me back into my seat, i CANNOT believe it hasn't sold yet.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock