Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Lots of parts for sale, some stuff I still need.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Lots of parts for sale, some stuff I still need. by wikid_one
Started on: 06-02-2007 02:28 PM
Replies: 18
Last post by: wikid_one on 08-23-2008 01:09 PM
wikid_one

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2007 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post
I've decided to move everything to one post so that I can keep it updated much easier. I recently picked up another car, but my plans for it are out the window because there is more rust than I want to deal with. With that said, here are my parts...

All prices OBO and do not include shipping. I'll work with you if you want multiple items. Let me know if you want me to send you pics. I can do shipping via greyhound on the larger parts or I can meet you somewhere within reason.

Started putting stuff on eBay. Will be adding more to eBay in a few days since there seems to be little interest here.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0Q...sopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

Notchback sail panels - Look freshly painted, no plexi..... $30

Notchback sail panels - Good for daily driver, has plexi 7/10 (pics when battery recharges)..... $30
Grey GT steering wheel..... $60 -- TRADE PENDING

(2) ECM - from 4spd..... $25 shipped
(2) Grey manual shift knobs - both in nice shape, not leather - $5 each
Corvette tail lights..... $250 ($380 new)
Fiero Warehouse aero chin spoiler..... $120 ($180 new)
I've got my deck lid which has a Fiero Warehouse wraparound wing and a mustang scoop glassed into it. It will need some work before being repainted. It looks like the fiberglass where the wing was bonded to the deck lid wasn't fully cured before it was painted. As such, it has started to come apart and will need a little fiberglass touch up before painting. I can email better pics to show the problem areas upon request..... $300

I still have a complete black interior for sale. If you would like more pics let me know. More to come as I dig it out. Let me know if you need anything specific.

------------------

[This message has been edited by wikid_one (edited 06-12-2007).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2007 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post
Now for the stuff I need...

I'm, still looking for a tan/beechwood 3-spoke steering wheel, tan manual shift knob, and some seatbelts of the same color. I'm leaning towards tan stuff because of the price, but let me know what you have.

EDIT - no longer need the seatbelts.

[This message has been edited by wikid_one (edited 06-03-2007).]

Fiero-in-Paradise

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2007 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero-in-ParadiseSend a Private Message to Fiero-in-ParadiseDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
DtheC

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2007 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCDirect Link to This Post
I'll go for the Aux guages, how complete are the electricals. I have an 88 coupe w/o aux guages. What I've heard, I should have a pigtail up inside the dash, will this have the wires to get to the pigtail? Short of testing the guages, they seem working? If the cover needs Reglueing that's Ok, and on somethinglike this it's almost expected. PM me if you will acept Postal MO.

------------------
Ol' Paint, 88 Base coupe auto.
Turning white on top, like owner.
Leaks a little, like owner.
Doesn't smoke, unlike owner

wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2007 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post
I'll see if the car still has the dash wiring in it. If it does I'll throw in the pigtail.
wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post
I was holding off on posting this stuff to give a certain member first crack at it, but I haven't heard from him, so I'm gonna go ahead and post the stuff

[moved items to first post to keep everything together]

[This message has been edited by wikid_one (edited 06-05-2007).]

DtheC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCDirect Link to This Post
PM received, PM sent, MO in mail Monday.
sjmaye

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2007 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the updated link.
tmur115

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2007 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by wikid_one:

Corvette tail lights..... $250 ($380 new)

Pics available if there is interest. I can do shipping via greyhound on the larger parts or I can meet you somewhere within reason.

please send pics to tmurlkoch@cs.com

thanks
=todd=

wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2007 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post
Pics on their way
wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2007 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post

wikid_one

2838 posts
Member since Dec 2003
Got another item to add to the list. See above.
PFF
System Bot
wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2007 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post
Bump... don't make me start sending stuff to eBay
ron768

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2007 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Direct Link to This Post
Pm sent
wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2007 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post
The smaller stuff is going to eBay tomorrow night. Make me an offer... the worst thing that can happed is I decline it!
wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post
Bump...most of the smaller stuff is now on eBay. I'll be adding more shortly. I need to get more packing materials so i don't run into a problem with shipping.
sparx22

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2008 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sparx22Send a Private Message to sparx22Direct Link to This Post
x
IIKool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2008 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post
What happen to the pictures?
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2008 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
they're over a year old.
wikid_one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2008 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wikid_oneSend a Private Message to wikid_oneDirect Link to This Post
This post is old. He just posted in it because he wanted to leave feedback.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock