Fierostore K&N filter and pipe.. by Dougie Murder
Started on: 12-04-2007 11:01 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: Dougie Murder on 12-06-2007 02:47 PM
Dougie Murder

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2007 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dougie MurderSend a Private Message to Dougie MurderDirect Link to This Post

Anyone want this? Previous owner bought it from the Fierostore.com. Its not my style and I plan on installing a stock system.

Ill give the filter a "recharge" with K&N oil.
$75 bucks shipped?
Im open to offers..PM me or post here.

------------------
Dougie Murder
85 Fiero GT
Romeoliquorstore.com
Myspace

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroSkank

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2007 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroSkankSend a Private Message to FieroSkankDirect Link to This Post
i am interested but i was kinda thinking 50$ shipped... wait ... damn ... ur in Canada aren't you! hmmm .... 75 $ huh? okay ... if you can't get sumone to pay the 75$ can i get first dibbs on the dropped price? i want it fairly bad ... but i am rebuilding a practically junked fiero right now back to at least daily driver condition and it's denting the pocket pretty damn deep.
i'm thinking 60$~ ish is the best i can do.
if you're not willing to go that low i am not offended but if you can let me know.

the car doesn't have an air cleaner on it at all right now so it's between this and the low-flow stock can-style system.
of course i'd like to go this route but ... i'll understand.

-Skank-
Dougie Murder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2007 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dougie MurderSend a Private Message to Dougie MurderDirect Link to This Post
I should also mention that there is a hole drilled on the rubber surround on the filter to accomodate the air sensor thing. The tube does not have a place for it. i can show you what I mean if you want.

I understand (as does pretty much everyone on this board ) how your car can eat up both time and money.
If you still want it and can do 65 bucks shipped I'll do it. Shipping to arizona is gonna cost me an arm & leg

If anyone can make me a better offer, feel free.

Fierostore sells it for 130 bucks plus shipping and all that. The K&N filter is good for life and just needs to be cleaned from time to time.

------------------
Dougie Murder
85 Fiero GT
Romeoliquorstore.com
Myspace

Dougie Murder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dougie MurderSend a Private Message to Dougie MurderDirect Link to This Post
Blumpie

------------------
Dougie Murder
85 Fiero GT
Romeoliquorstore.com
Myspace

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave