WTB Isuzu 5sp Selector Bracket by Dizzixx
Started on: 11-29-2007 01:12 AM
Replies: 14
Last post by: kevin on 12-06-2007 10:14 PM
Dizzixx

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2007 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DizzixxSend a Private Message to DizzixxDirect Link to This Post
I want to find the selector bracket off of the isuzu 5 spd part of mine fell off. So if you have a junked isuzu 5spd and could spare the part. I would be willing to compensate you and pay for shipping to 84115.

This thread explains exactly what I need if you are unclear.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/087836.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dizzixx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2007 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DizzixxSend a Private Message to DizzixxDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Fieroking

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2007 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingDirect Link to This Post
I might be able to help. The part you need is the bracket that holds the selector and shift cables. If that is the one email me at sokolja@adelphia.net or PM me I just replaced the 5 speed Isuzuz in my car and still have the old one in the garage.

Joe Sokol

------------------
85 SE Daily driver
88 Formula/GT 4.9 Allante Intake (My Baby)

Dizzixx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2007 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DizzixxSend a Private Message to DizzixxDirect Link to This Post
Email Sent
kevin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2007 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post
Dizzixx,
Let me knw when you get your Isuzu part. I hope you get it soon. Can you show what this part looks like? In this way, I can sleuth around my local yards to find the same thing. As it is now, I am TOTOALY confused as to what the part looks like? Your reply would be greatly appreciated.

Cordially,
Kevin J. Sullivan
kevinsullivan1@comcast.com
916-600-6482
Dizzixx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2007 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DizzixxSend a Private Message to DizzixxDirect Link to This Post
Hey kevin I think I found two different people with the part we are looking for, it would help though if you take pictures of your transmission and send them too me, that way we can try and figure out if you have the exact same problem or something simillar. I am sending you an email so just reply to that.
-Dave
Dizzixx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2007 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DizzixxSend a Private Message to DizzixxDirect Link to This Post

Dizzixx

1468 posts
Member since Oct 2005
The email I sent bounced back so I pm'd you
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2007 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, I look for it. Bounced,mmm? What the...!?. Anyway I will reply with some pix...

Cordially,
Kevin
kevin.sullivan@horacemann.com
916-600-6482
Dizzixx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2007 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DizzixxSend a Private Message to DizzixxDirect Link to This Post
Well I found a bracket, Joe from here on the forum is sending me one. But you can get one from the fiero factory or try asking black88fiero he said he has a junk isuzu with the brackets. I will post picture again in the other thread.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...7836-2.html#lastpost
Dizzixx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DizzixxSend a Private Message to DizzixxDirect Link to This Post
Thanks again Fieroking the part arrived today and I got it installed.
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post
Dizzixx,
You got the part? Wonderful. Now the big request: What the da*n does this look like? Please, you gotta help me. Maybe a picture? Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Cordially,
Kevin J. Sullivan
916-600-6482
PFF
System Bot
Dizzixx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DizzixxSend a Private Message to DizzixxDirect Link to This Post
It is exactly the same as the FWD mount except for the fact that the taller bit with the arm on it is on the other side.

these are pictures on the one I got.

kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post
Thanks so much for the picture. Now the big question: What exactly broke? What needs to be replaced? Can you point to the replaced peice that I need to get?

Cordially,
kevin.sullivan@horacemann.com
916-600-6482
Dizzixx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DizzixxSend a Private Message to DizzixxDirect Link to This Post
The bracket in the forefront of the second picture. The one with the pin going through it. That is assuming that you had the same problem I and the other guy had. Otherwise it could be your cables, or the shifter assem.
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post
Thanks again Dizzix, now I know what the heck I should be looking for. My problem is not with my cables nor shifting assembly. Rather my problem (I understand people suggest I have numerous personal problems), is the same bracket breakage as what you experienced. Time now to get to work fixing my dilemna. I can't wait to accelerate from, 1st gear again. Moving from 3rd gear at a stop light is AWFUL :- / Boy this Forum is the best!

Cordially,
Kevin J. Sullivan

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock