WTB Drivers side mirror for 88 formula manual by linuxpowered88
Started on: 11-17-2007 04:26 AM
Replies: 4
Last post by: Tha Driver on 11-17-2007 02:51 PM
linuxpowered88

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2007 04:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for linuxpowered88Send a Private Message to linuxpowered88Direct Link to This Post
My Mirror on my driver side 88 formula is LOSE it moves on its own without the adjuster moving. I Think I just want to replace the mirror and all in once peice. I dont know the differences but I have a formula so if you have on that will fit it for ~25 shipped that would be great. I dont mind if the paint is rough the car is getting painted anyway so no big deal as long as its not dented badly or anything. Thank you.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Darren's 87 coupe

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2007 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darren's 87 coupeSend a Private Message to Darren's 87 coupeDirect Link to This Post
Mine is an 87 coupe, but I don't think there is a difference. Buut if you want to make absolutly sure that it will fit your application, I am getting power mirrors to add to mine this week, so I will take mine off and get some pics in here and you can let me know. The mirror holds it's position well and is not dented, but the paint is faded as always. No deep scratches or anything.

Let me go pull it and take some pics.

Darren

------------------

m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2007 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
ALL non power fiero mirrors are the same,

84-85 powermirrors are the same, and 86-88 power mirrors are the same,

as far as looks go, ALL fiero mirrors are the same, power or not.

matthew
Darren's 87 coupe

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2007 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darren's 87 coupeSend a Private Message to Darren's 87 coupeDirect Link to This Post
That's what I thought. Didn't know about the differences on the power mirrors though.

Here's the pics. Let me know what you think. I also want to say that I need to keep the gasket part of the mirror. This is the part that goes against the door. Flexible part that you would be able to save off of your mirror. You might want to pm me so I see if you're interested. I could have this to UPS on Monday if you want. Paypal only. Hope you like.

Darren

The four white spots are little chips in the paint but very minor, Just want to point it out.

The white scratch in this pic is another scratch, but not very deep at all, just want to point it out. Paint should make these look fine.

------------------

Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2007 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post
I have some as well if anyone else needs one. I sell them for $20 + shipping, which comes to about $25 total. Most of mine need painting, but the one off of my Formula may be in better shape (I'll have to check it). Putting lightweight plastic Z car mirrors on the Formula for a solo car.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

"James Lewis - get away from that wheelbarrow; you know you don't know nutin' 'bout machinery!"

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock