4 Speed Shift /Select $250.00 by SNMFX
Started on: 11-12-2007 07:19 PM
Replies: 34
Last post by: Mr.PBody on 11-14-2007 04:32 PM
SNMFX

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2007 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SNMFXClick Here to visit SNMFX's HomePageSend a Private Message to SNMFXDirect Link to This Post
Brand new Muncie 4 Speed shift and select cables.
These are my cables I will no longer be using.
$250.00 + shipping and handling.

Call WCF to place your order.
They make custom cables for all the transmissions and stretch kit cars.
310-305-4111
www.westcoastfiero.com

[This message has been edited by SNMFX (edited 11-12-2007).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2007 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
Do you pay for advertising space? Just seems like spamming to me.

[This message has been edited by Mr.PBody (edited 11-12-2007).]

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2007 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
on many forums if your not a donating member you cann not post stuff for sale through your company unless you pay for advertizing space

however im unsure if WCF is or not

what proves that these are better than any others cables?
SNMFX

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2007 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SNMFXClick Here to visit SNMFX's HomePageSend a Private Message to SNMFXDirect Link to This Post
These are a personal item I ordered for one if my cars, but I went with an engine swap instead so these cable don't work for me.
I don't work at WCF, but it is our club garage and we all help out and give them plugs when we can.
I thought i'd give you PFFs a shot at them for a discount.
If no one wants them I will stock them back at WCF and you can purchase them there for full price.
I don't really care.
This is the last time I will offer any great items or discounts to any PFF members.
FORUM POLICE need to get a life and a real FIREO as you have ruined the Forum for the Real Fiero Lovers.

SNMFX
88 Red Factory GT convertible Prototype
88 White GT
87 Factory Blue GT
86 Silver SE V6
Fiero Owner since 1984
FOCOA original member
Placed JSCOTT's Fiero in motion picture "STAY ALIVE"
Fiero Custom Parts Designer and Fabricator
www.fieroswest.org

What have you EVER done for the FIERO WORLD?
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2007 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
I own a 1988 GT 5-speed, and a 10,310 mile 1984 2M4, and $rich$ has owned a half a dozen or so fieros, but nice try. Personal item lol nice job changing the post from "we have one in stock" to "these are my cable I will no longer be using" WCF scum up to their usual trickery.
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2007 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post

Mr.PBody

3172 posts
Member since Oct 2006
Oh and the GREAT DISCOUNT???? Rodneys cables are $296 shipped for the pair and they will actually show up in under 4 months. $250+ shipping isn't a deal...
$Rich$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2007 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
from WCF's site

Muncie 4 speed shift replacement cable $137.00
Muncie 4 speed select replacement cable $123.00

i would much rather spend a few dollars more and orfer them from rodney ot the fiero store or even fiero dave and know that ill be getting Great service

how can i get a real fiero?
is a showroom condition inside and out with a nicley done l67/getreg swap with more than a hand full of mods not a real fiero?
please tell me what is then

and if you were selling them for yourself why would you say in your original post to
"Call WCF to place your order.
310-305-4111 "

$Rich$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2007 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post

$Rich$

14575 posts
Member since Dec 2002
ha now you edit your post

shoulda quoted it
SNMFX

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2007 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SNMFXClick Here to visit SNMFX's HomePageSend a Private Message to SNMFXDirect Link to This Post
Like I said $DICK$ and Mr. Piss Body...I won't offer anything to Forum members again.

It's $DICKS$ and PissBodies like you two that ruin deals for everyone else and make the Forum really suck.

Don't comment on a post in the mall unless you intend to buy the product $DICK$ and PEEBody.

Like I said: "WHAT HAVE YOU EVER DONE FOR THE FIERO WORLD?"

[This message has been edited by SNMFX (edited 11-13-2007).]

Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2007 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SNMFX:
"WHAT HAVE YOU EVER DONE FOR THE FIERO WORLD?"

Had the balls to call pricks like you out for what they are
ditch

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2007 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchDirect Link to This Post
nothing like seeing a liar get caught red handed

I mean, they're either IN STOCK and ready to ship OR they're a personal item you want to get rid of....apparently they're BOTH in this case...LOL

and I don't see how this is such a "great deal"

[This message has been edited by ditch (edited 11-13-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
CTFieroGT87

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2007 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CTFieroGT87Send a Private Message to CTFieroGT87Direct Link to This Post
Sorry SNMFX, I think you went about this all wrong from the beginning. And I really don't think this thread is helping WCF's not-so-stellar reputation on here...
SNMFX

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2007 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SNMFXClick Here to visit SNMFX's HomePageSend a Private Message to SNMFXDirect Link to This Post
Cincy Pee Boy...you called me out for what?
Try calling me out while I am visiting Cincy this X-Mas break tough guy.

Ditch Boy, why you piped in with a gutless comment I can't imagine.
Must be a Hoosier thing...1/2 Hick 1/2 Looser.

I don't work at West Coast Fiero...as I stated
I only got the cables from them...and yes that means I have them in Stock.
I have lots of Fiero parts in Stock...you idiots.
I never lied about anything...they are $250.00 + shipping.
That makes them about $50.00 cheaper than the sources you have listed.

You cry babies judge people you have no idea about.
You are knocking all of Fieros West Club, our Club Garage, and our very good FRIENDS who run WCF.
Screw you A-Holes...our cars, club, and club garage and top-notch.
Your cry baby responses and accusations shows your lack of maturity, complete stupidty, and lack of respect for all Fiero owners.

Like I said, I will never sell anything to you stupid, immature, cry babies ever again.
The cables have been returned to WCF...you can all buy them there for full price now.
Thank these Loosers: $RICH$ the $DICK$, PBody I mean PISS BODY, and Ditch...or is it really b-itch ?

$Rich$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2007 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
oh snap, it seems me and Mr. Piss head and i have some backers

i dont do anything for the forum, never hve never will
all of my posts are nonsence, bashing people who are selling things that are such a GREAT DEAL at $10 off the normal price

your friend,
Dick

Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2007 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post

OOOOOOOHHHH I'm so scared you're going to TRY to kick my ass because your the ass???????? Pee Boy what are you 9? Rich and Dick? come on man grow up.

[This message has been edited by Mr.PBody (edited 11-13-2007).]

Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2007 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post

Mr.PBody

3172 posts
Member since Oct 2006
BTW Rodneys are 296 SHIPPED, which is only $46 more than you. Then you still need to tack on shipping, learn to do math before you roll with the big kids.
$Rich$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2007 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post

You are knocking all of Fieros West Club, our Club Garage, and our very good FRIENDS who run WCF.
Your cry baby responses and accusations shows your lack of maturity, complete stupidty, and lack of respect for all Fiero owners.

Like I said, I will never sell anything to you stupid, immature, cry babies ever again.
The cables have been returned to WCF...you can all buy them there for full price now.
Thank these Loosers: $RICH$ the $DICK$, PBody I mean PISS BODY, and Ditch...or is it really b-itch ?

sounds like your the cry baby
sh!t

dont let me stop you from bieng a part of the forum, if you have good stuff to offer, than by all means, do it,
i only started in, because of your original post BEFORE YOU CHICKENED OUT AND EDITED IT

it was not listed that YOU were selling them as your own it was stated that they were avab thry WCF not selling them as if they were yours
SNMFX

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2007 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SNMFXClick Here to visit SNMFX's HomePageSend a Private Message to SNMFXDirect Link to This Post
Go back to your school books now PEE boy.
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2007 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
At least I have an education and don't work for some third rate shop cutting cables.
fieroboy_gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2007 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboy_gtSend a Private Message to fieroboy_gtDirect Link to This Post
I really couldnt care were the cables came from or who was selling them If I needed them I'd have bought them. but if you do have a hook up or work at West coast fiero I could use one of the NSX 6 speed tranny convertion kits if you have on of those in stock you should shoot me a price.
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2007 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
www.v8archie.com call HIM spend thousands less and actually get real parts for your money.

------------------
"Thank these Loosers: $RICH$ the $DICK$, PBody I mean PISS BODY, and Ditch...or is it really b-itch ?" - SNMFX

YOU'RE WELCOME!

PFF
System Bot
SNMFX

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2007 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SNMFXClick Here to visit SNMFX's HomePageSend a Private Message to SNMFXDirect Link to This Post
Uneducated..me??

ha ha pee boy...you are the student at UC...not me.
I have 2 degrees and make great money editing HOLLYWOOD FILMS.
I've even gotten JScott's Proud2 into a movie, and very prominently I might add.
I also edited the Fiero Indy movie, but you weren't even born when it was the pace car.
You need to shut your stupid young mouth and get a clue.
I was just trying to sell some nice new cables at a slight discount.
Oh and Pee Boy...if you ever want to fight...i'll be in Cincy Dec 20-28.
Call me out...get your stupid ass kicked.

So Again...WHAT HAVE YOU EVER DONE FOR THE FIERO WORLD???
Oh nothing...because you are an 18-22 yo know-it-all.
Just keep your stupid defamation comments to yourself...at least until you take advanced vocabulary.

Nice try again $Dick$...I think everyone is starting to see you two for the cry babies you really are.

Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2007 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
LOL you know absolutely nothing but okay I don't go to UC and never did. I live in Indian Hill (ask your cincy friends about it). And your big Hollywood Career whatever we vacation with Mark Waters who directed Mean Girls, Haunted Mansion, Freaky Friday need I go on, not the INDY MOVIE? wow like 8 people saw that. If I remember correctly death videogame or whatever the hell was a box office bomb, greg giraldo needs to take a long walk off a short pier. And I quoted you for the record threatening me, which now the internet constitutes a threat and you CAN go to jail. Let me know when you are in town if you want to stomp my ass for calling you a prick. When did I say I want to fight you? You are the agressor, I just said if you really want to try, hit me up. Oh btw don't drop the soap!

[This message has been edited by Mr.PBody (edited 11-13-2007).]

Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2007 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post

Mr.PBody

3172 posts
Member since Oct 2006

Uneducated..me??

I've even gotten JScott's Proud2 into a movie, and very prominently I might add.
I also edited the Fiero Indy movie, but you weren't even born when it was the pace car.

Just keep your stupid defamation comments to yourself...at least until you take advanced vocabulary.

Nice try again $Dick$...I think everyone is starting to see you two for the cry babies you really are.

For the record
$Rich$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2007 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post

Uneducated..me??

im such a whinning cry baby but yet i have over 300 positive ratings
yet i dont contribute to the forum

you win

[This message has been edited by $Rich$ (edited 11-13-2007).]

whereatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2007 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whereattSend a Private Message to whereattDirect Link to This Post

WOW. Just when I thought some people on this forum could not get more immature you come out and show me it is possible. I didn't understand why people were so hard on you just trying to sell a product but now I really don't blame them. How old are you?? 15? 16? Really I'd like to know. I mean who calls people names on a online forum? Maybe its just because I'm from Indiana and I'm 1/2 hick 1/2 loser but I really don't think this is the way adults act.

Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2007 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
Oh and I remembered I will be in LA in the Spring to walk the red carpet at the Spiderwick premier, shall we fight there as well?
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2007 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

310-305-4111
www.westcoastfiero.com

Chris you should not respond to these guys at all.

Bottom line. He posted new cables he has for sale and includes where you can buy them from the original source.
You guys attack him right out the gate and yet you feel you have the high ground?

$Rich$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2007 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post

310-305-4111
www.westcoastfiero.com

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:
Chris you should not respond to these guys at all.

Bottom line. He posted new cables he has for sale and includes where you can buy them from the original source.
You guys attack him right out the gate and yet you feel you have the high ground?

thats the way the post reads now, not how it originally did
the way the original post was stated is what started it

------------------

AIM:Onefast2M8
86 GT SC 3800 Intercooled
02 Jetta 1.8t

[This message has been edited by $Rich$ (edited 11-14-2007).]

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2007 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
How did this Thread make it to 28 post and not one reply is torward actually buying the cables. He posted cables for sale with a price and where they are from. It is his Thread so he can post it how he wants. If you see error in his post but dont have intentions in buying them, then why post? He did throw WCF in there but I see nothing wrong with that. They are a company that has came along way and provides products for the Fiero community that other vendors dont. Just let it go.
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2007 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

Uneducated..me??

gj fool. you are making WCF look even worse than it already does here on the forum.
I like WCF. most dont. I normally have to defend it. you aint helping.

we are all the forum police. thats why everything goes so smooth. why this Fiero forum gets more than 5 posts in one day. trust me when I say: you need us more than we need you.
PFF
System Bot
ditch

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2007 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whereatt:
I mean who calls people names on a online forum?

Typically those who don't have the balls to say it to someones face. There is no such thing as guts when you're hiding behind the security of a computer screen, just empty threats and a bunch of insults as seen by the author of this thread.

A little drama never hurt though. It can pretty entertaining to see someone make a complete ass of themselves. It's also funny to watch someone who claims to be an adult dish out a bunch of crap I'd expect to hear from a 12 year old.

[This message has been edited by ditch (edited 11-14-2007).]

Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2007 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
SNMFX

Leave feedback

User Banned

TEAR you'll be missed

Robert 2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2007 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mr.PBody:

Oh and the GREAT DISCOUNT???? Rodneys cables are $296 shipped for the pair and they will actually show up in under 4 months. $250+ shipping isn't a deal...

bought some from Rodney had them a week after
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2007 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
Yep yep Rodney is the way to go!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock