Started on: 11-12-2007 06:15 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: Emc209i on 11-28-2007 07:51 PM
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2007 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post

Best and only photo I have at school.

AC DELCO CS130 (105 AMPS) High output Alternator

I went to great lengths to get this part. I worked at a part store when I purchased it, and spent several weeks on the phone in my spare time to get this high performance alternator. This alternator is awesome! I would have swapped it onto my DOHC swap if I could have. Power output is exceptional, and the unit runs as quiet as a mouse. I really trust this part for the life of an engine - and I've been through about 4 alternators in the past 5 years - this unit is solid. The reason I'm selling it is because I can no longer use it due to an engine swap. I hadn't had the alternator on my Fiero for more than 1,000 miles before I blew the water pump on my 2.8. I decided to upgrade motors instead of fixing the waterpump. The housing is still clean and wouldn't look out of place if it were placed back in a box and put back on a parts shelf. The pulley is also still shiney.

I paid around $160 for it, I'd like to get around $100 +shipping for it now.

-Paul C. Haskins

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Brint

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2007 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrintSend a Private Message to BrintDirect Link to This Post
You got a PM.
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2007 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
  • -Sold- Pending payment from Brint

[This message has been edited by Emc209i (edited 11-15-2007).]

Brint

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2007 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrintSend a Private Message to BrintDirect Link to This Post
Paul, just wanted to let you know the alternator arrived this evening via UPS and in good shape. Might get a chance this weekend to install it. I can't imagine any problems-it looks like I ordered it brand new from AC Delco myself. A big Thank you!! Now, let me figure out how to leave feedback for transactions done on this forum.
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-28-2007 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
Wonderful! Please let me know if you need anything in the future, and thank you for the feedback.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock