FS: 61,XXX mile 2.8 and like new clutch by mrjohnishome
Started on: 11-11-2007 09:10 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: MRJ on 11-12-2007 06:59 PM
mrjohnishome

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2007 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrjohnishomeSend a Private Message to mrjohnishomeDirect Link to This Post
I have a 2.8 engine, complete minus the flywheel and starter. It has 61,XXX miles on it. The motor supposedly ran, but I never have heard it ran, didnt try. The motor was out for a clutch job and never was started again I guess. I pulled the motor today, and it turns over fairly easily. If anyone is interested, I can get pictures.

The clutch, off the same motor, is the stock clutch for the getrag transmission. The clutch disk is brand lew looking, with the writing still on the disc itself. The pressure plate, I cant tell if it is new or not. It has some surface rust on it, but looks to be in otherwise good shape. The throwout bearing is dirty, but spins very freely.

Im taking offers on both items. Post here or PM with your offers. I will ship the motor, if you pay for it.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2007 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
ill start he bidding at $10

no offense nick, but i would have tried to get it started before pulling it from the car.

however i can vouch for the fact the car appeared to be taken off the road for a tranny swap, previous owner found out a cavy trans wouldnt work right in it and abandoned the car, my guess would say the motor was fine.
MRJ

Feedback score:    (36)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2007 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRJClick Here to visit MRJ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MRJDirect Link to This Post
Well I got the motor tonight. . . . I don't really need it but I wanted it. . . It will go in a car asap!!!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock