Started on: 10-18-2007 02:18 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: avengador1 on 10-20-2007 05:05 PM
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2007 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I have the original gray 15" wheels for my car with tires mounted on them. I need room in the garage and don't intend on using them anymore. If you want them come get them. I also have the seats for the car. They are in good condition with no rips or tears. They don't have the rails as I used them to install my aftermarket seats. These too have to go. Finally, I have a pair of '87 GT tail light lenses. They don't have any delamination and only need to be buffed up to look like new again. I was keeping them as spares when I bought what was probably the last pair of NOS ones, now I'm looking to make room. I would prefer that one person take all these items at once. Im in Ansonia CT. If you are interested PM me.

I also have my old engine block or what is left of it. It is bored .040" over and has a couple of spun bearings. It should be rebuildable if anyone wants it. It is a short block that just has the crank, pistons and connecting rods, all other parts were removed and reused on my present engine or sold.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
connecticutFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2007 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post
Your way too kind, I would love to use those tail lenses except I am using the after market corvette style. I hope someone who really needs those gets them.
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2007 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
damn, and i'm at school..
tmur115

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2007 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
i would love to have (buy) the lenses (but CT is wat to far of a drive) lol.... any chance for shipping?

thanks
=todd=
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2007 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
Yeah id be there in a second, i could use the rims and the seats, id take the lenses, but end up reselling them, i bet you'd get over 400 bucks if you ebayed that stuff.

matthew
gregpro50

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2007 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gregpro50Send a Private Message to gregpro50Direct Link to This Post
I'll take everything. I need it all. PM sent.
gregpro50

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2007 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gregpro50Send a Private Message to gregpro50Direct Link to This Post

gregpro50

182 posts
Member since Jun 2007
Man thats everything I need for my '87 GT right there.
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2007 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
Hey John. If for some reason you are stuck with those seats I'd take them. I'm driving out to CT next weekend to met up with Jason (Jrgicehc) and I'd swing by if you still had them. LMK. I honestly don't need the lights nor the rims!
Marc
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2007 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Gregpro50 sent me a PM saying he can take them, so he will get first crack at them. I replied to his PM already. I figured this would be the quickest way to get rid of these parts and I figured I would make somebody's day by doing so. It's not the first time (nor the last time) I have given Fiero parts away. I know there are those who can't afford these parts and I need the room. It also will be less for me to pack when I finally move. If Gregpro50 takes it all I will be happy. He has about a 200 mile trip to get here from Binghamptom, NY, so figure about 3.5 hours of travel time.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 10-18-2007).]

gregpro50

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2007 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gregpro50Send a Private Message to gregpro50Direct Link to This Post
Yes it has definitely made my day. It actually makes up for some the dissappointment I had when I got the car. It looks like I am going to be getting a parts car with a good tan interior so I will have to return the favor to someone else.
gregpro50

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2007 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gregpro50Send a Private Message to gregpro50Direct Link to This Post
Hey thanks for everything John. I really cant tell you how much I appreciate it. Everything is going to go to good use. And thanks for taking me for a ride in your awesome car !!
PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2007 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
You're welcome. I hope you had a nice drive and made it to your party on time.
I finished cleaning up the garage after you left. I had been meaning to do so for a couple of weeks. Searching for the lug nut covers motivated me to finish the job. I managed to fill one garbage can up and even did a quick run to the town dump to get rid of a bunch of stuff I should had thrown out a while back.
Anybody want a 2.8 shortblock? It has one spun connecting rod bearing and it is bored .040" over. It should be good for a rebuild with a little work done to the crankshaft or here's a good opportunity to build a 3.2 engine. If no one wants it I guess I'll call the town on Monday to find out about getting rid of it. I also have an old Snapper ridding mower that runs but needs brakes, it is going to suffer the same fate as the engine block for the same reasons.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 10-20-2007).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock