Started on: 10-14-2007 03:49 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: MEL H. JOHNSON on 10-15-2007 07:46 PM
fieroX

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 372
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2007 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post
Need one for the X machine, the plastic piece near the end of mine broke. I cant even rig it. haha. Let me know how much, and for shipping to 67216. I have paypal ready. Thanks!

Ryan

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2007 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
i should have a couple of them, does it matter if its was removed from a 4cyl?

$20 shipped and ill go check now to see if i have one.

matthew
fieroX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2007 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post
I dont think it matters what car it came from, all auto fieros used 125's so they should be identical. $20 sounds good, PM me your paypal address and Ill send it tonight. I need it asap. thanks!

Ryan

m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2007 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroX:

I dont think it matters what car it came from, all auto fieros used 125's so they should be identical. $20 sounds good, PM me your paypal address and Ill send it tonight. I need it asap. thanks!

Ryan

sorry, i just looked, ive got 3 automatic shifters and they all have the cable that goes from the steering column to the shifter, not the cable that goes to the transmission, very sorry, i hope you find one, they should be plentyful, none at the local yards? does wheels1 have any?

matthew

fieroX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2007 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post
Wheels1 (Chris), got all shady (again), and I havent talked to him forever. Ryan Nelson was supposed to buy a V8 fiero from him awhile back and even paid him before the car was running, and months later got like a third of his money back after he realized it was a pipe dream.

So anyone else got one? It will be installed on whats soon to be the worlds fastest fiero
fieroX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2007 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post

fieroX

5234 posts
Member since Oct 2001
I just did some research, and found that the early model fieros 84-85 possibly some 86's have a fixed shift cable. The 87's and 88's were adjustable, and you can identify them by the spring at the transmission end of the cable. I need one of those. Thanks.

Ryan
duckiedo

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2007 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for duckiedoSend a Private Message to duckiedoDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
fieroX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2007 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post
replied
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2007 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONDirect Link to This Post
I've got one !!!!! $30 shipped !!!! LMK MEL

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock