Started on: 10-11-2007 08:46 PM
Replies: 16
Last post by: foxgapfiero on 10-30-2007 05:13 AM
skitime

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 332
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeDirect Link to This Post
We need to reduce the number of cars we have so this car is up for sale. This 1988 Fiero GT with spoiler has an automatic transmission, sunroof, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, cruise control, AC and sunroof sunshade which is in pristine condition. A remote door/trunk opener was installed. This GT was owned, driven and pampered by females for the last 11 years. This Fiero is owned by a Fiero enthusiast and she has successfully shown the GT for years and has many trophies from the Fiero shows. (Trophies included if desired) This GT has rare factory leather seats in excellent condition. Driver’s seat has a seat heater installed to make it cozy in cold weather. We never drove it in snow or salty conditions. The factory sub-woofer has a new sub-woofer speaker. Late model Pontiac cassette radio which also controls the GM 6 CD changer mounted under the hood. (Changer currently not working) The interior is in excellent condition with no dash cracks. Original floor mats are in very good condition. Steering Wheel firm and excellent condition. This GT has been garaged for the last 11 years that we know of and possibly longer. There is no rust on the sheet metal. Original paint and has never has been wrecked. Taillights are in excellent condition. Quarter windows were replaced with OEM windows and are in excellent condition. Wheels have been refinished and do not have any curb rash. Front and rear Michelin Pilot tires are the correct sizes. Runs great! The engine has been maintained and detailed in appearance to be correct with original plug wires for example for the 88 GT class in car shows. Mechanically the only non-factory part is a replacement high flow catalytic converter. Air conditioning worked when Freon was added but probably needs a new compressor. Dew wipes have been replaced with OEM parts. $4500 Contact me via PM if interested.

Seat Heater Switches

\

------------------

Red 88 GT T-Top 3800 INTERCOOLED SUPERCHARGED
White 88 GT Stock

Click here to read the History of Skitimes Car

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DAVES85GT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DAVES85GTClick Here to visit DAVES85GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to DAVES85GTDirect Link to This Post
Too Bad your try too reduce you stock, I was going too offer (2) fieros
1 - 84 SE T-top show condition all stock 80,000 miles auto, beautiful car ( red )
1 - 86 GT fastback, 4 speed new clutch, needs some work, daily driver ( black )

------------------
D A V E ' S
1984 FIERO SE
T - TOPS
AND
1986 1/2 FASTBACK GT

McNasty

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for McNastySend a Private Message to McNastyDirect Link to This Post
beautiful car,
I only wish you had this for sale 1-month ago I would have been at your door cash in hand.
goodluck with the sale
Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
Awesome deal from a reputable member.
Zoom88

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 05:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Zoom88Click Here to visit Zoom88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Zoom88Direct Link to This Post
PM sent
skitime

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mister:

Thanks

skitime

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2007 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeDirect Link to This Post
bump
Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2007 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
I didn't think this car would last over the weekend for $4500
I hope a deal like this would come again when I'll own a 4 door garage
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2007 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mister:

Second this!

Somebody jump on this GT, before I have to.

------------------
Raydar
88 4.9 Formula IMSA Fasback..........................88 3.4 coupe -soon to be something other than red

Read Nealz Nuze! Praise the Lowered!

skitime

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2007 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Second this!

Somebody jump on this GT, before I have to.

Bump 2

MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2007 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post
Oh mercy. I love the white GT's. I also love everything you've done to your red one.

You deserve a bump.

-Brian
PFF
System Bot
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2007 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
let me say anyone who buys this car wont have any worries....its a nice car...vonnie is twice as fussy about her car as dave is...try to imagine that...wow nice car....damn my jeep is almost paid for..hmmmm...good luck ski i hope the new owner treats it as well as you guys have...tim
FieroBobo

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2007 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBoboSend a Private Message to FieroBoboDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

------------------
"Its nice to be important.

Its more important to be nice."

skitime

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeDirect Link to This Post
SOLD
88GTFormula

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTFormulaSend a Private Message to 88GTFormulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skitime:

SOLD

Thanks Dave, I don't regret a penny of it...
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88GTFormula:
Thanks Dave, I don't regret a penny of it...

Congrats! I'm envious.
foxgapfiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 05:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for foxgapfieroSend a Private Message to foxgapfieroDirect Link to This Post
Congrats Dave, I know how hard it was to sell it. Say hello to Vonnie for us.
Mark & Karen

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock