Started on: 10-08-2007 08:08 PM
Replies: 16
Last post by: m0sh_man on 10-11-2007 11:25 PM
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
ive got some stock front/rear springs from a 87GT, great for someone wanting to cut them to make lowering springs and still keep your original springs incase you dont like the lowered ride. $30 + shipping

ive got some front/rear lowering springs also, 1.5" drop in the rear, and 1.5-2" drop in the front, i have no idea what brand they are, the rears are grey the fronts are blue, id like $125 for these + shipping

i accept paypal and will ship pretty much worldwide, however you have to be the one to pay the shipping

matthew
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero_Adam

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2007 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamDirect Link to This Post
Do the fronts have a progressive spring rate? I haven't seen any that were blue, but they could have been painted I guess.
m0sh_man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2007 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero_Adam:

Do the fronts have a progressive spring rate? I haven't seen any that were blue, but they could have been painted I guess.

i honestly dont know, a friend of mine had them on his 87GT and said they were too stiff for him, he liked the way the car looked with them on, however he has back and arm problems and had to remove them. side by side with the stock 87 coils they look approx 1.75-2" shorter, the rears look to be around 1.5" drop. I wouldnt mind keeping the fronts and just selling the rears if anyones interested in the rears for $50 + shipping.
im open to negotiations on these as well.

matthew

Winkie

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2007 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WinkieClick Here to visit Winkie's HomePageSend a Private Message to WinkieDirect Link to This Post
The blue ones sound like the ones that WCF sells. I remember them from bmwgurus thread.
Younggun88

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2007 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Younggun88Send a Private Message to Younggun88Direct Link to This Post
I might be interested can i see any pics.
m0sh_man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2007 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Younggun88:

I might be interested can i see any pics.

ill try to get some tomorrow, However they look pretty much like any other coil spring you've seen.

matthew
BobadooFunk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2007 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
wanting front lowering ones as well..
Earl-R

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2007 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Earl-RSend a Private Message to Earl-RDirect Link to This Post
I guess I'll put my name in the ring for the lowering springs if they are still available

Earl

------------------
87 Fiero GT
Yellow / Grey Interior
T-Top, 11.26" brakes, Lowered 2"
Whaletail, Mecham Scoops, ZR2 Scoop
T/A Fender Vents, Mr. Mikes, Much Much More

86 SE Red

2007 Dodge Charger R/T

Formerly FieroGT87

Fiero_Adam

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamDirect Link to This Post
Progressive rate would be that the coils are spaced farther apart on one end compared to the other.
m0sh_man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero_Adam:

Progressive rate would be that the coils are spaced farther apart on one end compared to the other.

the fronts are NOT progressive then, however the rears i guess would be, stock rears are like that too though.

im at work right now, ill try to get pictures when i get home.

if needed i do have the strut caps for the rear springs and what not, ive also got some good monroe sensatrack struts (used about 2000 miles) i could throw in for $40 extra and have them mounted up.

matthew

m0sh_man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post

m0sh_man

8460 posts
Member since Feb 2002

Originally posted by Earl-R:

I guess I'll put my name in the ring for the lowering springs if they are still available

Earl

it looks like younggun88 is going to take them, but if he backs out your next in line, im going to get him some pictures of them and a shipping quote tonight, if this falls through ill let you know.

BTW i charge actual shipping cost's nothing more, if it ends up costing me less to ship than quoted, I let the purchaser know and let them decide if they want the couple buck refund.

matthew

[This message has been edited by m0sh_man (edited 10-10-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by m0sh_man:

it looks like younggun88 is going to take them, but if he backs out your next in line, im going to get him some pictures of them and a shipping quote tonight, if this falls through ill let you know.

BTW i charge actual shipping cost's nothing more, if it ends up costing me less to ship than quoted, I let the purchaser know and let them decide if they want the couple buck refund.

matthew

wait so i dont count?
m0sh_man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:
wait so i dont count?

you were just wanting the front lowering springs from the sounds of things, i know you already have rear coilovers, if i were to sell them seperate id end up just selling the rears.

matthew

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post

you were just wanting the front lowering springs from the sounds of things, i know you already have rear coilovers, if i were to sell them seperate id end up just selling the rears.

matthew

o whoops! i over-read and thought he said fronts as well! DOH! sry my bad! (and i just have eibachs in the back)

sell on!
m0sh_man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post

hope this helps you guys out, i can include the rear strut caps for free, might cost a buck or two more on shipping.

let me know younggun88 and ill weigh them and get a shipping quote.

matthew
Earl-R

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Earl-RSend a Private Message to Earl-RDirect Link to This Post

matthew

OK Just let me know

Thanks,

Earl
m0sh_man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
these are now sold, thanks for the interest

matthew

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock