wanted to buy by amflyer
Started on: 10-01-2007 10:39 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: brandon87gt on 10-02-2007 09:19 PM
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2007 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
I need the plug that goes into the rally guage pack on an 87 fiero gt . Just need about 3 inches of wire so I can make the splices, let me know asap.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
brandon87gt

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2007 03:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for brandon87gtSend a Private Message to brandon87gtDirect Link to This Post
Check with wiccantoy in this thread. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/038034.html
He may still have the car. I bought a fan relay and plug with some wiring to splice into my existing harness. He might be able to get you hooked up and he was great to deal with.
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2007 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
I am really in need for this plug can anyone help?
wiccantoy

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2007 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by amflyer:

I am really in need for this plug can anyone help?

i have what you need . we just need to make sure we get you the right piece. hell take a picture of the section you need and ill find a way to get you the piece. i know its a pain but i do it with everyone . i have to make sure that each person gets the right piece.

------------------

DONE: 86gt 5 speed 4.9 complete rebuild with buds outback northstar pistons , delta cams E303 cam , full ported , polished , stronger head springs, and flow tested heads and manifolds. rockcrawl's custom chip , polished crank . too much to list

86 gt 350 4 speed
85 t-top BEING PARTED
87gt parts car
86 and 87 fiero database www.geocities.com/cwandall/fiero.html

wiccantoy

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2007 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

wiccantoy

3372 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by brandon87gt:

Check with wiccantoy in this thread. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/038034.html
He may still have the car. I bought a fan relay and plug with some wiring to splice into my existing harness. He might be able to get you hooked up and he was great to deal with.

thanks for the plug . did i get you enough wire for you to splice in? i tryed to cut alot more than what it seemed you needed.
brandon87gt

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2007 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brandon87gtSend a Private Message to brandon87gtDirect Link to This Post
Yep, everything was great! Thanks again! You left me plenty of wire, only used about 10" or so of it. But too much is better than not quite enough.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock