Started on: 10-01-2007 02:59 PM
Replies: 18
Last post by: ktthecarguy on 12-21-2007 01:03 AM
ktthecarguy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 167
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2007 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyDirect Link to This Post
Hi there,
I am looking for the bracket that mounts the alternator and the dogbone for an '84 SE. Not sure, but they look like all dukes have the same bracket? Anyone have one for sale?
Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2007 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
I have three. I do not know what they are worth. You can have one from an 84 SE, an 86 coupe, or an 88 coupe. I think they are all the same as far as year application. I think I have a newish one with poly. It will take me a couple of days to go check out the conditions of each.
Let me know.
ktthecarguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2007 04:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyDirect Link to This Post
Hi Cliffw,
Thanks for the response. Yes I would like the '84, if there is nothing wrong with it. Mine is bent, and it causes the alt belt to flip over and burn up. Would $10 plus shipping sound reasonable? Shipping to 48150?

Thanks
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2007 06:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ktthecarguy:
Would $10 plus shipping sound reasonable? Shipping to 48150?
Thanks

I see that they are $50.00 new. How 'bout $15.00 plus shipping ? I have to drive almost 100 miles to where the Fieros are stored to pull it. Not that $5.00 will pay for the gas but I have other things I can do also.
ktthecarguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyDirect Link to This Post
Hi Cliffw,
$15 plus shipping sound fair. Thanks. I will send you a PM with my info.

Thanks again. This should get my '84 SE running again.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
I will be going that-a-way in the next day or two.
ktthecarguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyDirect Link to This Post
Okay, I will wait to hear from you. Thanks again.
ktthecarguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyDirect Link to This Post
*bump*
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Kit, I got called out of town and could not get there. I just got back and am hosting the Rockin Red River Ruckus Road Rally this weekend. I will be very busy wrapping up this rally but will be going there Friday...

Originally posted by cliffw:
Ooopps, forgot.
Steven, Joe, Chuck...if y'all can get here early Friday we can go over in my truck and pull parts. I have an air compressor and air tools to make the job quicker and easier.

ktthecarguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyDirect Link to This Post
Okay, I will hold my breath until then. JK
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
I hope to get there today. With our rally it will be a busy weekend and I am not done getting everything ready.
Bump for you to know I have not forgot you.
PFF
System Bot
ktthecarguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2007 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyDirect Link to This Post
Ok, waiting until then. Have fun.
ktthecarguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2007 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyDirect Link to This Post
*bump*
ktthecarguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2007 05:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyDirect Link to This Post
Cliffw, PM and email sent.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2007 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Kerry, disregard my email, you do not owe me for shipping and keep the dog bone. No sense in paying $10.00 to send a $15.00 part I doi not need. I am not sure how I messed up. You were clear enough that you needed the bracket. The error is my fault. I guess I got on a one track mind when I got to the remote location.
It will be two weeks before I can get back over there. Do you want me to pull it ?
ktthecarguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2007 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyDirect Link to This Post
Hi there,
I am looking for this part again. The person who was sending me the part didn't realize that the '87-88 Fieros don't have the same bracket as the '84.

I am looking for the dogbone/alternator combination bracket, the upper one (the big one) for a 1984 iron duke engine. The one I have has a crack and is bent, causing the belt to flip over and burn out.

If you have a good one, please let me know.
Thanks.
ktthecarguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2007 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyDirect Link to This Post
*bump*
86blackse

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2007 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86blackseSend a Private Message to 86blackseDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
ktthecarguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2007 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Black86se for the bracket. And thanks to everyone else. This thread is closed.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock