Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Parting out silver 86 SE and black 87 GT (engines both blown)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Parting out silver 86 SE and black 87 GT (engines both blown) by HellYes
Started on: 09-27-2007 07:41 PM
Replies: 34
Last post by: joebaldie on 11-26-2007 10:39 AM
HellYes

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2007 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HellYesSend a Private Message to HellYesDirect Link to This Post
Parting out both cars. Both complete atm. The fastback conversion parts are already pulled off if the GT and ready for pick up. Both interiors are gray.

Seats:
Both cars have good passenger seat. 87 has a pretty good drivers seat, silver car is worn, but not ragged.

Wheels:
1 set if american racing steel 14's with beauty rings and great tires (nice fat rears) on the silver car. They came with my 84. I chose to replace them for better hook-up.
1 set of gray lace GT 15" wheels in fair condition with 2 bald, 2 great condition Bridgestone HP-50 205-60/15's
1 set of 14" turbo wheels with good but old goodyear eagle GT's. Lots of tread.

Dash:
Black car's dash has broken corners. Silver car's dash has good corners with some of the grey worn off.

Steering:
Both cars have tilt. Both good condition. Both steering racks good.

Body:
I have the entire body for both cars. The fastback conversion parts have already been removed from the black GT. The GT is currently missing it's driver's side door. I needed a door for my 84.

Drivetrain:
Both cars are autos. Both are bad motors. The 86 SE's engine is torn apart. I was going to do head gaskets, and saw a hole in a piston. The 87 GT's engine is still fully assembled and almost ready to drop out. I think the only things left are the actual cradle bolts, struts, shift cable, and fuel lines. Wiring is properly disconnected.

Please e-mail me. I don't come here very often.

dns74@comcast.net

------------------

Like electronica?
http://www.rantradio.com/rr-industrial128.pls

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jgrotzin

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2007 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jgrotzinSend a Private Message to jgrotzinDirect Link to This Post
How much for the whole 86? or 87? Rust? Title?
HellYes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2007 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HellYesSend a Private Message to HellYesDirect Link to This Post
They are non running cars. Both are in my name. I do not have the titles. (Evil Ex has fun with the fireplace. You wouldn't believe the important paperwork that she destroyed.) I can go to the DMV with you for the title transfer. I've done it before. Goes very smoothly. You pay for transfer of title, I pay $50 for the lost title. I would take $350 for the silver SE whole, Gt is parts only, because it is not a complete car. I'll get pictures in the morning after work.

I'd prefer to part them and cut them up, because it's just less hassle. If you want to deal with the title issue, we can do one whole. Both have solid frames btw.

Forgot to mention. anyone who wants a 4.9 and trans. Pick up in Kankakee, IL. Free for pickup only any time Mon through Thurs. It's TPI. The throttle body is corroded, and will need some love. The trans is known dead. The engine does the knock at startup that goes away when it warms up, which is just the stupid belt path ruining the front bearing. Simple fix. I have just lost interest. The engine was to go in the 86.

------------------

Like electronica?
http://www.rantradio.com/rr-industrial128.pls

HellYes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2007 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HellYesSend a Private Message to HellYesDirect Link to This Post
The aero panels on the 86 SE are sold, so at this point, no complete cars.
1 cradle is pending

There's a lot left.

Nobody has asked for the 4.9 (it's free, see above)
I have the entire GT conversion still (black with fiero store quarters)
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2007 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
I need a black right front fender with the ground effect panel, shipped to 49245, please.
MonteC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2007 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonteCSend a Private Message to MonteCDirect Link to This Post
i need the stock air filter box, cover and base. How much shipped to 29483?
Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2007 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyDirect Link to This Post
TV cables (both) if they are in good condition.
jgrotzin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2007 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jgrotzinSend a Private Message to jgrotzinDirect Link to This Post
Pictures? Did you get my pm?

400 for the silver 86 and the 4.9, I can pick them up this weekend!

LMK

[This message has been edited by jgrotzin (edited 09-30-2007).]

ktthecarguy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 167
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyDirect Link to This Post
I just got all the ground FX from the silver car. Great guy to deal with. Thanks Hellyes! My project is well underway.

BTW there are still plenty of good parts on these cars. Hurry up and buy!
Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ktthecarguy:

I just got all the ground FX from the silver car. Great guy to deal with. Thanks Hellyes! My project is well underway.

BTW there are still plenty of good parts on these cars. Hurry up and buy!

I would if he answers back.
Why don't you give him a call so he can (or will) check this thread!
Zimmer

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2007 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZimmerSend a Private Message to ZimmerDirect Link to This Post
I am need of a cradle. How much shipped to 68123? Whats the condition of it?
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2007 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
Hello! Right side fender. Any idea as to price with shipping and estimated ship date?

Thanks

Joe
pastor Dennis

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2007 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pastor DennisClick Here to visit pastor Dennis's HomePageSend a Private Message to pastor DennisDirect Link to This Post
I need a DS grey seat skin (top piece only) shipped to 66090 for an 86 SE.
Will passenger side work or will there be a hole in the side for the seat tilt back?
thanks,
Dennis
PineyCreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2007 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PineyCreekClick Here to visit PineyCreek's HomePageSend a Private Message to PineyCreekDirect Link to This Post
I need a passenger side rounded rear quarter panel moulding (between door and wheel well) if you have the rounded ones. I also need wheel well guards (those rubber things that tear easily at the holes the screws go through).

------------------
1986 SE V6, stock, auto, fastback. GT Trim and Body panels.

[This message has been edited by PineyCreek (edited 10-09-2007).]

pastor Dennis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2007 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pastor DennisClick Here to visit pastor Dennis's HomePageSend a Private Message to pastor DennisDirect Link to This Post
you have a pm
int in the gt conversion
Dennis
MusicmanNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2007 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MusicmanNESend a Private Message to MusicmanNEDirect Link to This Post
passenger side headlight motor off the 87?
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2007 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
I need a junker radio from a Fiero. I need the little mounting parts for my radio. I dont know how they attach, so the whole radio will be nice. Doesnt have to be pretty, or even work. Mine work fine, just lying in the floorboard.

I need a windshield squirter. I broke one while replacing dry rotted hose. Either side will work, there are the same on my 86 coupe

I need the little black plastic part of the horn that holds the aluminum rod over the spring.
Thanks
Joe

I can Pay-Pal or money order Shipped to 77364

Madess

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2007 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessDirect Link to This Post
do you still have a silver passenger side door skin? does it have ground effects?
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2007 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
Check your email. Thanks.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
Check your e-mail - thanks.
seegeer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seegeerSend a Private Message to seegeerDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
PFF
System Bot
jlhuber

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jlhuberSend a Private Message to jlhuberDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

------------------
--Jess
'86SE v6 4spd aero
'86SE v6 auto aero (a bunch of pieces awaiting a rebuild)
'85SE 4cyl 5spd (most parts but chassis)

2007 Trailblazer SS AWD/LS2 <-----on it's way out of my possession
"If you expect the unexpected, was it really even UNexpected in the first place?"

Steve25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve25Send a Private Message to Steve25Direct Link to This Post
I'm looking for steering rack bushings and brackets. There are 2. They clamp the rack to the frame.

Thanks

------------------
Steve AT 88GT DOT com
88 GT

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
Hey, Derek, did the right side fender ship yet? Have not yet seen it. Do you have a tracking number?

Thanks,

Joe
leon59

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for leon59Send a Private Message to leon59Direct Link to This Post
Would you have the ground effects molding that goes between the passenger door and the rear wheelwell? Its about 4 by 15 inches in size. Any color is fine.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2007 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
Are you still around? Where is my fender? Or, where is my $45?
Winkie

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2007 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WinkieClick Here to visit Winkie's HomePageSend a Private Message to WinkieDirect Link to This Post
Any GT drip rails by any chance?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2007 06:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
Sure, Winkie, send him some money - I haven't got my parts yet, maybe you'll get lucky!

TTT
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2007 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18053 posts
Member since May 2004
HELLYES contacted me today, perhaps I was hasty in my last post.

prostreet505

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2007 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prostreet505Send a Private Message to prostreet505Direct Link to This Post
Do you still have the parts for the fastback conversion? I am interested if you do
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2007 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a GT trunk rubber seal, does not have to be perfect and it CAN be split, just no chunks missing. Let me know
PFF
System Bot
PineyCreek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2007 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PineyCreekClick Here to visit PineyCreek's HomePageSend a Private Message to PineyCreekDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2007 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Interested in the GT decklid and trunk squaring panels.

PM me on a price
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2007 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
Check your email
joebaldie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2007 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joebaldieClick Here to visit joebaldie's HomePageSend a Private Message to joebaldieDirect Link to This Post
need drip rails 87 gt

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock