Started on: 09-19-2007 02:37 AM
Replies: 8
Last post by: PaulJK on 09-21-2007 07:45 PM
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2007 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
Had 2 people saying they'd sell me seats but still have none, so i thought i'd post here. I'm looking for a pair of gray seats (in calif) or seat skins. Need to be in pretty nice shape; no rips or nasty stains. i figured i could get the entire seats by pick-up in california, or someone far away could just send the skins. Thank you
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2007 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PaulJK:

Had 2 people saying they'd sell me seats but still have none, so i thought i'd post here. I'm looking for a pair of gray seats (in calif) or seat skins. Need to be in pretty nice shape; no rips or nasty stains. i figured i could get the entire seats by pick-up in california, or someone far away could just send the skins. Thank you

What year ?
MRJ

Feedback score:    (36)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2007 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRJClick Here to visit MRJ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MRJDirect Link to This Post
I have two sets of grey seats> One set is two 88 coupe passangers side seats in which you could use one on the drivers side and I also have a set of 88 GT grey seats available. I can skin either set if your intrested they are in good shape no rips or tears. I'd also be willing to sell an 88 gt lumbar seat with the motor and some wiring attached. It's also in grey if the price is right. It's in my 88gt but I've never wired it up to my car. Let me know if you're intrested. THanks
Matt Jackson

------------------
MRJ

PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2007 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
I really don't care what year as long as they're gray and in good shape. I need to put something acceptable in the car in order to sell it. Sounds like you have what I'm looking for Matt ... just a pair of ncie covers, nothing fancy. Can you PM me a price - shipping to calif. 90640 ?
pastor Dennis

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2007 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pastor DennisClick Here to visit pastor Dennis's HomePageSend a Private Message to pastor DennisDirect Link to This Post
I'd be interested in grey coupe seat DS for my 86 SE skin frt to 66090
Thank you !
Dennis
PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2007 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
bump
85SE
From: Paradise, Newfoundland, Canada (yes, the town is named Paradise!)

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2007 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/036155.html

These are still available.

Andrew

------------------

Now only mostly original 85 coupe with 43k miles
http://www.unmentionable.ca

Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2007 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
Mine are still for sale:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/038836.html

[This message has been edited by Oslo (edited 09-21-2007).]

PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2007 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
Andrew - PM semt

Oslo - if i was keeping the car, i'd be interested, but those are much more than i need to sell the car. Thank you.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock