87 GT Parts For Sale by FXRseen
Started on: 09-03-2007 09:57 PM
Replies: 57
Last post by: Doc- on 09-27-2007 12:38 PM
FXRseen

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2007 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FXRseenSend a Private Message to FXRseenDirect Link to This Post
I have a 87 GT Fiero. Car is complete right now minus tail lens and 5 speed transmission. I also have a 91 Cadillac 4.9 V8 with engine mounts that I was going to put into it that is for sale.

Any parts you need I will send to you or take to you if you are within a couple of days drive.

Let me know what parts you want and I will remove and take pictures of it.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2007 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Is the rear trunk seal in good condition without tears or chips missing?

Nolan
FXRseen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2007 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FXRseenSend a Private Message to FXRseenDirect Link to This Post
I just looked at the trunk seal and it has several cracks. I would not try and reuse it sorry. Anything else I can get for you. The Car has 120,000 miles on it so the consumables are worn.
dvlmn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2007 04:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dvlmnSend a Private Message to dvlmnDirect Link to This Post
how about the front hubs? are you wanting to get rid of those? and for how much if so? you can call me at 4257377621 or even send me pix of the car there might be some other parts i could use cant wait to hear from you

-Phil

------------------
The Devil/El Diablo

My Cardomain
My Photobucket(pix of my car and things i hope to add)

rwlekey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2007 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rwlekeySend a Private Message to rwlekeyDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a passenger side GT quarter window you could ship?
thanks.

[This message has been edited by rwlekey (edited 09-04-2007).]

tmur115

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2007 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
how much for the wheels? im a few miles north of you and would be willing to come to look at them first (before you remove them), also the drivers side 1/4 window

thanks
=todd=
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2007 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
What color is your interior? I am looking for gray 87 interior parts, could you post pictures?
FXRseen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2007 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FXRseenSend a Private Message to FXRseenDirect Link to This Post
dvlmn - I will give you a call tomorrow with a price.

rwlekey - sorry the quarter windows are cracked from being in california sun so much I would not try and sell those.

tmur115 - here are some pictures of the car. I dont have the stock wheals sorry.

amflyer - sorry it's not grey interior.

Goodness this is harder than I thought.

shermdizzle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2007 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shermdizzleClick Here to visit shermdizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to shermdizzleDirect Link to This Post
what about a header/manifold??? i need the one that is closest to the rear window/farthest from the rear bumper??? and i need it off the gt's v6, not the 4.9
flames4me

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2007 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flames4meSend a Private Message to flames4meDirect Link to This Post
-CV axles, both of them
-pass side power mirror, possibly drivers side also
-power mirror and power window switchs with back plate
-trunk release switch

umm, maybe more later if I can think of more. but for now, haw much for all of these items shipped to 55125 MN? thank you.

------------------
1986 Silver 5 speed Fiero 3.4 DOHC
Bored .30, Fully balanced and blueprinted
13.93@101mph as it is on the street. FOR SALE - MAKE OFFER!
... ... !
355cid 400hp/tq N/A SBC, 4 bolt main
Nitrous Oxide: 1st stage - 125shot direct port. 2nd stage - 75shot plate.
87 GT, Cryo Treated 5-speed Getrag, Spec Stage 3 clutch.

zenbutcher

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2007 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zenbutcherSend a Private Message to zenbutcherDirect Link to This Post
I need the lower mounting bolt to the rear engine shock absorber.

Peter B.
'87 GT
PFF
System Bot
tmur115

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2007 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
price for steering wheel? i might be interested in the wheels still... sent you an email...

=todd=
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2007 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
How much for the guages, meaning the speedo and tach cluster with gas and temp shipped to 21157.
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2007 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post

amflyer

1389 posts
Member since May 2006
How about a price on the following parts. Drivers side areo ground effect, front bumper cover, rear bumper cover, steering wheel if not sold and the shifter boot and plate that surrounds the shifter. All of these parts shipped to 21157. Also are the tail lights still there?
Bruce

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2007 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BruceDirect Link to This Post
Rear deck lid?
FXRseen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2007 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FXRseenSend a Private Message to FXRseenDirect Link to This Post
tmur115 The American Racing Wheels are new and look good cleaned up. So how does $275.00 sound $300.00 with General XP200A4 215/60R15 tires. Tires separately would be $15.00 each.

The steering wheel is in great condition although someone got creative with the yellow paint. But the paint seems to flake of pretty easy. How about $75.00?

Let me know if there is something else I can get you.

[This message has been edited by FXRseen (edited 09-06-2007).]

FXRseen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2007 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FXRseenSend a Private Message to FXRseenDirect Link to This Post

FXRseen

182 posts
Member since Feb 2002
shermdizzle - They look good. Sorry the picture is out of focus. How about $80. I'm putting penitrating oil on it right now but I've never tried pulling them off. It looks like it could be tough ha.

FXRseen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2007 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FXRseenSend a Private Message to FXRseenDirect Link to This Post

FXRseen

182 posts
Member since Feb 2002
flames4me - How about $25.00 Each for the CV axles. $25.00 Each for the Mirrors. $5.00 Each for the switches?
FXRseen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2007 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FXRseenSend a Private Message to FXRseenDirect Link to This Post

FXRseen

182 posts
Member since Feb 2002
zenbutcher - I'm not quite sure what you mean check the picture and let me know.

FXRseen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2007 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FXRseenSend a Private Message to FXRseenDirect Link to This Post

FXRseen

182 posts
Member since Feb 2002
amflyer - How about $45 Shipped for the Gauge Cluster. I'm not sure if UPS would be the best way to go for shipping on bigger parts. I've not done very much shipping so if you guys have a preference for larger items like that and how you would protect them let me know. Also I would of figured someone would want all the rear GT Fastback parts as a package. I don’t have a problem with selling them separately But if someone has a suggested price they would buy them for let me know. I'm still trying to figure a price for you amflyer.

Bruce - $75.00 I'm not sure what shipping would be. It doesn't have a wing so no holes and it has the electric opener.
BIGG_SEXXY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2007 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BIGG_SEXXYClick Here to visit BIGG_SEXXY's HomePageSend a Private Message to BIGG_SEXXYDirect Link to This Post
Your car looks so intact, why the heck would you want to part it out?
PFF
System Bot
anthony_86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2007 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anthony_86gtSend a Private Message to anthony_86gtDirect Link to This Post
pm sent

[This message has been edited by anthony_86gt (edited 09-06-2007).]

shermdizzle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2007 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shermdizzleClick Here to visit shermdizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to shermdizzleDirect Link to This Post
fxrseen is that 80 with shipping?? if so then we have a deal

and also that is the one furthest from the trunk closest to the rear window, right??

[This message has been edited by shermdizzle (edited 09-06-2007).]

FXRseen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2007 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FXRseenSend a Private Message to FXRseenDirect Link to This Post
shermdizzle - Yes thats with shipping. I did a quote with UPS guessing the wight. $15-20 bucks. So lets just say "give or take a couple of bucks". I'll start pulling it if you want me too.
Gendo3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2007 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gendo3Send a Private Message to Gendo3Direct Link to This Post
I could use the front bumper cover, both quarter windows, passenger side ground effects...I really have no idea how much these parts are worth...so my offer could be very off...I'd prefer if you made the offer...
FXRseen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2007 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FXRseenSend a Private Message to FXRseenDirect Link to This Post
Gendo3 - First off the quarter windows that I have are not in the best condition I don’t think you want them. I looked around for prices how does $200.00 for the front fascia bumper cover and $35.00 for the passenger side ground effects. As for shipping I'm not sure if UPS has a size to cost factor. I would guess that these items are fairly light and they would be around $40.00 bucks to ship. Let me know if you have shipping suggestions.
shermdizzle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2007 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shermdizzleClick Here to visit shermdizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to shermdizzleDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
cliffg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2007 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffgSend a Private Message to cliffgDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for the bracket that holds the ignition coil for an 88 gt. Do you have that part?
pontiacman63383

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2007 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiacman63383Send a Private Message to pontiacman63383Direct Link to This Post
I need passanger and drivers side window (if there scratch free) price with shiping to 63383?
ITwasntME159357

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2007 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITwasntME159357Send a Private Message to ITwasntME159357Direct Link to This Post
interested in the fastback portion of the car, tail-lights, brackets, wiring harness, and sail windows along with the whole back portion... i dont know if that makes sense but i need it for a notchback to fast back conversion... let me know
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2007 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
I sent you a PM for the guage cluster did you get it?
PFF
System Bot
pepsgall

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2007 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pepsgallDirect Link to This Post
Ebrake parts from both rear calipers. Lever and spring. Shipped to 96929 (USPS priority mail please).

[This message has been edited by pepsgall (edited 09-07-2007).]

amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2007 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
still need an address to send your payment for guage cluster?
BIGG_SEXXY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2007 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BIGG_SEXXYClick Here to visit BIGG_SEXXY's HomePageDirect Link to This Post
Has anybody seen this guy? I wanted to buy something from him but havent heard from him in like 3 days. Probably just taking a 3 day weekend i guess FXR please PM me when you can. thanks

-Tom

------------------
(>-_-)> A signature Is suppose to be in here? <(-_-< )

amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2007 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
I have not heard anything from him either. I need his address to purchase the guage cluster???????
BIGG_SEXXY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BIGG_SEXXYClick Here to visit BIGG_SEXXY's HomePageDirect Link to This Post
DAMN IT!!! Cmon FXR, I want your parts My whole center console looks like crap because I took it apart. And I need your pieces to put it back together :P lol

-Tom

------------------
(>-_-)> A signature Is suppose to be in here? <(-_-< )

FXRseen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FXRseenSend a Private Message to FXRseenDirect Link to This Post
Cliffg - How about $20 Shipped

Pontiacman63383 - I believe they are scratch free I will give a picture tomorrow to confirm. If they are they would be $200 shipped.

ITwasntME159357 - I don’t have the tail lights or the harness but I have everything else. I will let you know a price tomorrow I'm trying to figure out how I would ship all that safely.

pepsgall - How about $115 shipped.

amflyer - I've PM'd ya I'm taking care of you guys.

BIGG_SEXXY - PM'd ya.

dvlmn - Thanks for picking up the front wheel hubs.

Thanks for your patience everyone. If you have a suggested price or good shipping methods I dont mind considering them.
dvlmn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dvlmnSend a Private Message to dvlmnDirect Link to This Post
this guy is easy going and fun to business with you guys should help him out and he better get his other GT3800sc running so we can cruise lol
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2007 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent back to you!
advancedwiringsystem

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2007 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for advancedwiringsystemDirect Link to This Post
check your messages,please
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock