ported v6 manifold and ypipe 100$ by megafreakindeth
Started on: 08-30-2007 12:18 AM
Replies: 11
Last post by: jstricker on 09-07-2007 11:27 PM
megafreakindeth

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2007 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for megafreakindethSend a Private Message to megafreakindethDirect Link to This Post
fits an 87 style but i used it on my 88 with a quick mod to the jpipe. the manifolds were ground out and welded around the flange and arent cracked. i sectioned out the ypipe and cut out the restrictions where the pipes connect. worked pretty well with my truleo intake but now i got his headers(which are quite the pain to install) so i wont need these. e-mail me at jmdavis86@verizon.net 100 shipped, if youre in canada remember theres some crazy tax they levy on shipping which i wont cover
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post08-30-2007 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
did not buy

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 09-01-2007).]

megafreakindeth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2007 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for megafreakindethSend a Private Message to megafreakindethDirect Link to This Post
i think the pipes are the same xcept for an 88 judging by the fiero store only selling a y pipe for an -87 and another for an 88
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post09-01-2007 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
These pipes are still available,as I did not buy them
megafreakindeth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2007 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for megafreakindethSend a Private Message to megafreakindethDirect Link to This Post
bump if anyones interested
shermdizzle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2007 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shermdizzleClick Here to visit shermdizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to shermdizzleDirect Link to This Post
will they fit on an 86 2.8L??? if so, i'll take them
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2007 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
All 85-87 2.8 V6 exhausts are interchangeable. In 88 the Y-pipe is different and it connects to the rest of the exhaust at a different spot. The Fiero Store has head pipes for all years (the pipe that goes from the Y-pipe to the catalytic converter) so you can use this Y-pipe on an 88 by getting a pre-88 head pipe to fit onto your existing exhaust.

Sounds like a really good deal.
patch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2007 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for patchSend a Private Message to patchDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
shermdizzle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2007 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shermdizzleClick Here to visit shermdizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to shermdizzleDirect Link to This Post
wow thats kinda stupid, i show the first interest, and somebody else steals them away from me....sweet
megafreakindeth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2007 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for megafreakindethSend a Private Message to megafreakindethDirect Link to This Post
if you pay first then you get them. been selling parts long enough to know that showing interest doesnt mean that person will buy em at all. just e-mail me.
shermdizzle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2007 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shermdizzleClick Here to visit shermdizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to shermdizzleDirect Link to This Post
hold on a sec, theyve already been welded and hacked up quite a bit??? if so, no thanks i'm not interested
PFF
System Bot
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2007 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
I seriously doubt they were "hacked up" and you'd best weld them around the outside if you're going to port them.

Bump and so I can rate Mega.

John Stricker

Originally posted by shermdizzle:

hold on a sec, theyve already been welded and hacked up quite a bit??? if so, no thanks i'm not interested

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock