Started on: 08-27-2007 01:28 AM
Replies: 34
Last post by: Earl-R on 10-05-2007 08:06 PM
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2007 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
The seats are 2-toned gray and black with the Fiero logo on the back rest.
They are in really nice shape, and are sold as-is in the pictures.

The seat tracks are rusty but still work properly. Missing one of the seatbelt guards.

Just the upholstery kit is sold new for $720
http://www.mrmikes.com/fierogt.htm

They are the Fiero GT style.

This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.

I would like to get $650 + s&h for the seats. I don't know how much shipping would be, but it will be from Fedex or UPS.

I would like to do a money order only for this sale.

If they don't sell here I will put them up on ebay with a starting bid of $500.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2007 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2007 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post

Oslo

5423 posts
Member since Sep 2002
bump
SLOWnSTEADY

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2007 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLOWnSTEADYSend a Private Message to SLOWnSTEADYDirect Link to This Post
dang those sure are purdy!
free bump for ya!
Matthew_Fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2007 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroDirect Link to This Post
I'll offer 450 shipped, and you can even remove the covers from the seats for easy shipping. or even the rails for that matter.

They are the most perfect coloured match for my interior that I've ever seen!

Let me know

Matt
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2007 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
$450 shipped is nearly giving them away, shipping would be around $100 up to Canada so I'd get around $350 for some incredible seats. These are worth way more than that.
Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2007 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroDirect Link to This Post
100 dollars to ship a box?? Jesus.. I've gotten crazy amounts of stuff and NEVER had to pay that much.

How about + shipping then.

Take those off the seats and send em' :P

[This message has been edited by Matthew_Fiero (edited 08-30-2007).]

pastor Dennis

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2007 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pastor DennisClick Here to visit pastor Dennis's HomePageSend a Private Message to pastor DennisDirect Link to This Post
Oslo, you have a PM
Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2007 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroDirect Link to This Post
bump
Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2007 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroDirect Link to This Post
sold?
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2007 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Matthew_Fiero:

sold?

I think you insulted him, and now he's ignoring you.......
PFF
System Bot
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2007 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Matthew_Fiero:

100 dollars to ship a box?? Jesus.. I've gotten crazy amounts of stuff and NEVER had to pay that much.

How about + shipping then.

Take those off the seats and send em' :P

i shipped a pair of 88GT seats to Tenn. which isnt too far away, i put them both in one large box and sent them fedex, cost me $97 to ship them with insurance, so for him to ship to canada it would probably cost him atleast $100 and thats only if he ships the tops in one box and the bottoms in another (saves space)

matthew

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2007 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
Sorry about not following up on this thread lately, I've been very busy the last few days. The only people interested in them seem to want only the seat skins, and I would like to sell the seats and everything together. yes I would probably end up taking the top part of the seats off and shipping 2 boxes.

I'm still looking for somebody that wants to pay what I am asking. I don't need to get rid of them very badly. So for $350 +s&h, just won't cut it right now... Maybe wait until my mortgage is due.. LOL, Just kidding.

------------------

Club Redline - Northern Minnesota Sport and Modified

dcfox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2007 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dcfoxSend a Private Message to dcfoxDirect Link to This Post
I may be wrong...but I think Matt offered $450 + shipping in his next to last post.
Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2007 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroDirect Link to This Post
But if I were to take them. I would have him take them off the seats and have him throw them out the nearest airlock

That way shipping would only be about 30-40 at most.

I just noticed that they do not have speaker holes.

They were almost perfect ...

Good luck in your sale!

[This message has been edited by Matthew_Fiero (edited 09-02-2007).]

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2007 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
bump

matt you have a PM
pastor Dennis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2007 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pastor DennisClick Here to visit pastor Dennis's HomePageSend a Private Message to pastor DennisDirect Link to This Post
seats sold?
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2007 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
No. I will remove the skins and ship them anywhere in the US and Canada for $450. Then I'll just toss the seats out.
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2007 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
ttt
bamman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2007 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bammanSend a Private Message to bammanDirect Link to This Post
Just a note for Oslo or anyone else, seller or buyer, and shipping to Canada. I just bought two rocker/quarter panels form a seller in the states. It was a good deal and I am happy with the transaction. But the quoted cost from UPS to the seller was $145.00 (US dollars). When UPS delivered the panels to me there was an additional charge of $81.56 canadian. These were shipped from MN to Nova Scotia, sorry I don't know what state MN stands for, a guest would be Maine.? If I am right that isn't a very long distance. I might have been able to drive that far for the same cost, not to mention the cheap rum,whiskey and smokes I could have brought back. The smokes would have been for resale at a profit of course. If I had the money I would buy the seat covers and have you shipped them in the mail marked as a christmas present. Thanks for the panels.
LFiero67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2007 04:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LFiero67Send a Private Message to LFiero67Direct Link to This Post
Never use ups to ship across the border!!!
They charge the GST as USPS/Canada Post does, but their brokerage fees are outrageous. USPS/Canada post charges very little for the brokerage fees. If it has to be shipped ups and you live close to the border, have it shipped to a UPS/SCS (Supply Chain Solutions) depot at the border on the american side, drive across pick it up (costs about $5 US for handling) then drive across the border and pay the taxes yourself.
PFF
System Bot
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2007 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
Never use UPS to ship seats! I bought some seats from a guy in CO and he had the UPS Store box them and he bought insurance on them too. When they arrived the box had obviously been dropped off of a truck/loading dock on both ends. They sprung the back on one of the seats and then denied the claim because the seats were not packed properly. They even shipped the bent seat back to CO and then refused to even send me back my seat. UPs was happy as they had their money, the seller was happy as he had his money. I was pizzed! I had to go through a lot of trouble(BBB) before they paid up on the claim. Next time, I'll have the seller list me as the party shipping the item.
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2007 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LFiero67:

Never use ups to ship across the border!!!
They charge the GST as USPS/Canada Post does, but their brokerage fees are outrageous. USPS/Canada post charges very little for the brokerage fees. If it has to be shipped ups and you live close to the border, have it shipped to a UPS/SCS (Supply Chain Solutions) depot at the border on the american side, drive across pick it up (costs about $5 US for handling) then drive across the border and pay the taxes yourself.

Why not drive across to the US,, pick them up.. then install them in a Kmart parking lot and drive back to Canada duty free.

ps: Just dont smirk too much at the border.
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2007 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
Bamman - MN = minnesota, maine = ME

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 09-16-2007).]

bamman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2007 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bammanSend a Private Message to bammanDirect Link to This Post
Thanks PaulJK that makes me fell better on the additional shipping.
countach711

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2007 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for countach711Click Here to visit countach711's HomePageSend a Private Message to countach711Direct Link to This Post
PM sent!
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2007 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
More close-up pics of the seats:

These are in great condition! I will sell ONLY THE SEAT SKINS for $400 plus s&h. S&H in the US should only be around $15-$20.

Earl-R

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2007 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Earl-RSend a Private Message to Earl-RDirect Link to This Post
If you take Paypal consider them sold if you still have them.

Earl
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2007 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM.
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2007 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
Well I haven't heard back from Earl, so they are still potentially for sale.

------------------

Club Redline - Northern Minnesota Sport and Modified

Earl-R

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2007 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Earl-RSend a Private Message to Earl-RDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I'm working 16 hours a day 6-7 days a week right now makes it kinda hard to check in. I just walked in the door and thought I would check.

[This message has been edited by Earl-R (edited 09-24-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2007 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
Ok, sorry about that, they are still available for ya!
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2007 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post

Oslo

5423 posts
Member since Sep 2002
SOLD TO EARL!
Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2007 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroDirect Link to This Post
finally! :P
Earl-R

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2007 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Earl-RSend a Private Message to Earl-RDirect Link to This Post
Chris,

Finally got both seats. Just a side note, if you ship something in a box that has a electronic device pictured on the side, example, a Plazma TV they want a signature no matter what is in the box. What a PITA it was getting one seat delivered.

Anyway, seats are great my son loves them for his 86SE.

Thanks,

Earl

------------------
87 Fiero GT
Yellow / Grey Interior
T-Top, 11.26" brakes, Lowered 2"
Whaletail, Mecham Scoops, ZR2 Scoop
T/A Fender Vents, Mr. Mikes, Much Much More

86 SE Red

Formerly FieroGT87

All times are ET (US)